Just a sneeze....Just a cough....

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by chelloveck, May 14, 2020.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I was referring to the good doctor.

Meat likes this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I worked at Abbott Labs and every entrance had UV lights.
    No one paid much attention to but me of course.
    when I saw the steri-pen I was reminded what they did, sterilizes the bacteria in view. It does not kill bacteria, it can no longer reproduce. What this did is treat the surfaces of the clothing that carry airborne bacteria. Bacteria that is not exposed to the light may survive.
    I don't know how well it worked but for them to invest so much into the safety of the process I figure it to be significant.
    Seems to me that it might be beneficial to have public businesses do the same thing. Every store entrance so equipped.
    If you have bacteria on your sleeve due to sneezing there, the UV light can treat it in seconds.
    Thoughts?

chelloveck, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Tools and fools. Give me strength Lord, I can’t take it. I’m sneaking out once again for some items when a lady flies through the parking lot between cars about 30 mph, no lie. I read the lips of an old fart across from me who saw her, he said naughty words. I decide I have to go see who this b@tch is. In she goes, mask on. Bernie 2016 and DogMom on her car. (I realize the other side has idiots too btw) I seriously considered “walking real close” to her car but......What’s the point. She has a hundred friends who all have a hundred friends. Ironic though. We think the virus is our enemy.

Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

In way, it is. It doesn't care what political stripe you wear, it's laying for you to make a mistake so it can screw up your statistics. It aims, unconsciously tho' it may be, to dominate. Sure has that.

Gator 45/70, Meat and chelloveck like this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’ve seen shenanigans in Washington 20 years ago during elections. I was positive about it when that happened and I’m positive about bogus numbers now during this pandemic. In fact I had it verified as I posted somewhere. 30 folks in a nursing home dying in Kirkland. Nope. Not of Covid. A deception. My sibling is a physician who knows for a fact.....bogus.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The Blacks here are of the belief that The Black race was and are the primary targets of the Wuhan COVID 19.
    Released upon them as a weapon by the Chinese whom hates Blacks and are targets in China.
    Good Old Joe in his power bliss is unaware of this fact and kisses Chinese ass ever chance he gets...
    Pretty sure he won't make a legitimate showing without major stuffing of the ballots....

Meat likes this.
  9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

He’s an idiot with a bigger mouth than Donny. Proclaims his running mate will be a lady when strategically it was probably too early to spout that. Now the “black” comment. What a stupid POS! Yeah yeah, what about Donny?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I find the big ''Donald'' to be a very modest and humble gent compared too Groping Joe !

Meat likes this.
  11. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

He’s a fake tough guy and a serial “toucher” for sure. Who on earth thinks touching ladies and kids like he has is ok? Yeah yeah, what about Donny?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7