Just add water......$400 and you have an AR

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by AD1, Apr 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

3m

Depending on where you are at, if pvt sales are legal like here in AZ, i posted a ad on backpage.com in sporting goods for pvt sale lowers and got a ton of replys. Sure i paid a little more than retail, but they were all brand new, name brand lowers that were offered.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

No more private sales anywhere on the left coast... was just thinking that this will be one of the next things they will go after. Might be smart to invest now.

Caveman Jim, AD1 and Withak like this.
  3. Withak

Withak Monkey

I finished my second lower build a few weeks ago - one little slip of the hand and my bolt catch detent and spring went flying in the garage. After I cooled down a bit, I went back out and searched a bit more calmly - thankfully I found both and was more careful the second time around. Learned pretty quickly that having spare parts on hand is probably a good idea (y)

Caveman Jim and AD1 like this.
  4. Withak

Withak Monkey

Seems like the 80% route is about all that's left to us on the left coast in terms of keeping the government out of our business. I like that not only can you do AR's (15 and 10), but also 1911's, Glock lowers are coming very soon, even 10/22's. Hopefully there are more 80% projects in the works!

Caveman Jim, AD1 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Caveman Jim likes this.
  1. JC Refuge
  2. stg58
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. Coyote Ridge
  7. HK_User
  8. 3M-TA3