Just Released DOJ Study Gun Control Does Not Work

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by deMolay, Jan 24, 2019.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

A 2 day old Donkey has more brains than 99% of elected greasy Politicians. Huge US DOJ study on Gun Control just released. And major shocking results. Conclusion after 2 years of study. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK AND HAS VIRTUALLY O EFFECT IN PREVENTING GUN CRIME. Can't wait for the MSM to run this hourly for days on end. Abolish Gun Control it does NOT WORK. DOJ Study: Gun Control Laws Won't Work Because Criminals Get Their Guns Illegally

tacmotusn, Ganado, Seepalaces and 7 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I hope you don't wait too long or miss work waiting because chances are high that CNN will not be reporting this. And if they do it will be a blip before they get back to reporting on Russia-gate.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If you hadn't have posted it here , we probably wouldn't have ever heard about it .

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

You'll see NOTHING on the Lamestream News about this. It goes against their Masters' political agenda.

5. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

I should have (SARC) warning

6. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

It's a sheep post. It should not be allowed? Ha Ha Ha

7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Thanks for the head's up.

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The DOJ concluded that the 1994 to 2004 brady bill assault weapons ban also had no impact on reducing crime.

9. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

WOW, the DOJ must be an honest part of the government - amazing!

10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Sad thing is IL's new Governor and Super Majority Legislature are going to pass and sign the State Wide assault weapon ban. Along With making IL. a full Sanctuary State. Hey the State is Bankrupt and what 40 billion in the red......... good to see the State Government focused on what is really important (Sarcasm)

11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You wouldn't want any of those irresponsible illegals getting a hold of a mean old gun would ya ?

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Crazy times we are living in :)

tacmotusn, Seepalaces and oldman11 like this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The sad thing is this will not slow down the anti-gun crowd one heartbeat. The fact is their mind is made up and silly things like facts do not change a thing and that is the sad state of affairs we live in...think of it as sort of like talking to a rock. It matters not what is said or if it is true or false, it's still a rock and listens not. I rest my case...

EDIT: BTW I just looked at Fox News and it's not there so I think we can safety assume it will not be on any major network - never.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  14. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I'm as surprised as Ben Stine, wow.

Seepalaces, oldman11 and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Mean while, Or. Just slid one under the radar, ( or is about to) under the "Emergency action clause," we are getting the safe storage law shoved down our throats!

Seepalaces, Oddcaliber and oldman11 like this.
  16. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Here is the original article.... it annoys me when SHIFT media distorts the info. THey did a study asking prisoners where they got their guns.

Many guns used by criminals bought on black market, study shows

According to the study, an estimated 287,400 prisoners possessed a firearm during their offense. The findings concluded 6 percent had stolen the weapon, 7 percent found it at a crime scene and 43 percent obtained it off the street or on the black market. More than 25 percent had received it from a family member or friend, or as a gift.

About 1.3 percent of all prisoners obtained a gun from a retail source and used it during their offense, the study stated. Moreover, among the prisoners who possessed a firearm during their offense, “0.8 percent obtained it at a gun show.”

Overall, handguns were the most common type of firearm possessed by prisoners, and about 1 in 5 state and federal prisoners who possessed a firearm during their offense obtained it with the intent to use it during the crime.

redpoint, Oddcaliber and Motomom34 like this.
  17. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

No, just a slip of the tong.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7