1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Just want to let ya know !!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Cephus, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="#eff6fc" width="100%" height="100%" valign="top"> <table style="table-layout: fixed;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="10">
    </td> <td style="overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;" valign="top"> <table style="white-space: normal;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td height="10">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td>[FONT=Arial,Sans-serif] Just wanted to let you know - today I received my stimulus package.
    It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and 10 coupons to KFC...The directions were in Spanish!

</td></tr> <tr> <td height="10">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td width="10">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td background="?ui=2&ik=82c57d0ce5&view=att&th=127063af2b76bf99&attid=" bgcolor="#eff6fc" height="120">
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Oh man...
    You got cornbread mix?
    Wanna trade?
  3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[rofllmao]dragonfly; Your response is too doggone funny! :)
  4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

LOL!!!!! Good to see you back Cephus.
  5. sweetdixie

sweetdixie Monkey+

To funny! I needed a good laugh! Thanks
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary