Just when you thought Canada was out of the crosshairs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Nov 27, 2016.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Don't get me wrong, Canada is my southern neighbor. It is a large lot of empty space to cross when I travel to the L48. But they elected an idiot this last time around.

OK, technically, Canadian elected a dope-smoking ex-high-school drama teacher. Zero experinace trading on his daddy's name.

The 'eulogy ' the putz posted for Fidel Castro is past the pale, but it has opened a whole new genre of comedy on Twitter... #trudeaueulogies

Consider these soon to be classic gems sweeping the narrow world of Twitter:

Osama Bin Laden was certainly a controversial figure, but his contribution to airport security is unparalleled. #trudeaueulogies

Against all odds, Charles Manson not only kept his family together, he made sure they achieved most of their shared goals #trudeaueulogies

Mr. Ponzi, a hard-working Italian immigrant, ushered in a new era of financing techniques now used by governments worldwide #Trudeaueulogies

We must mourn the death of Jeffrey Dahmer, whose hunger for human life was second to none #trudeaueulogies

Let us remember Jack the Ripper as a great benefactor who worked tirelessly to get female prostitutes off the streets. #trudeaueulogies

If you follow this kind of stuff - it is a trending topic, whatever that may mean. Still, good for a laff..

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

My only question is why stop at 5?

3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

There are hundreds - if you give a shi...care about Twitter, go see for yourself. I just stumbled across this while looking for something.else. Public mocking of politicians should be encouraged....

This is similar to some memes I've posted over in the memes thread

[​IMG]

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A boring, uncontroversial political leader, is the political cartoonist's worst nightmare....it might actually require the cartoonist to exercise some imagination and require some creativity. :eek:

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I think Trudeau trying to take Obama's place as the rock-star leader. He has hung out with Obama quite a bit since elected.

6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

SEE !!!

We have the same type of IDIOTS up here ..
    Nothing but USA politics & BS , WE have huge things up here , but it seems the Media only follows the AP orders .
    I was a radio listener type , but no longer.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I feel so sad for Canada.

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If these idiots endanger our supply of E. D. Smith preserves I will consider it an act of war. You have been warned.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7