Kabul has Fallen - Don't Blame Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brokor, Aug 17, 2021.

?
  1. No, All Government Is Garbage.

56.7%
  2. Yes! I Feel That Biden Is To Blame Because He Is Weak.

30.0%
  3. No, Other Reason.

10.0%
  4. If It's On Television, It Must Be True.

3.3%
  1. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

There's other aspects that bother me:
    Billions of $$ in advanced weaponry the Chicomms will scoop up and replicate.
    Open boarders that will allow the Taliban easy access at any time.
    Entrenched Cartels that the Taliban can use to transport certain of those weapons into interior US.

I expect to see multiple airliners brought down simultaneously at multiple major hubs, perhaps important railway and interstate bridges dropped, Refinery and tank farms cripple or destroyed.
    So many choice targets available to people with cool new toys and the will to use them.

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I think you are correct --on the terror front it has been some what quiet but that will change as the terrorists see the US as weak and easy illegal entry is our southern border. I hate to say this but maybe a terror attack in the US will wake up the masses and change this illegal corrupt regime.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

We used Ugandans. :cool: Don't mess with Ugandans, ever. They have a certain temperament to shoot first and ask questions later.

On the topic alone, some members may have only skimmed the first line of Ron Paul's message. I am reading a lot of accusations, but none of the right ones appear to have been mentioned. We should never be the World's Policemen. We are not occupiers and nation builders. All of this began after the September 11th attack, and we should all know how questionable that event was, as in who to actually blame. And here we are 20 years later with the "Taliban" running the show in Afghanistan. It's their country, not ours! I find it so strange to see people championing their chosen President over another and claiming how one action was more sound than another and 'this' led to 'that'. I get it, we are a culture which has been raised on sports and competition, often rooting for our teams and champion leaders. It is no wonder to also see this same behavior mimicked in the political arena. But, here's the skinny --they don't actually work for you. The "Military Industrial Complex" has become the corporate-military-fascist-oligarchy which now shapes most of the planet. What this means is, we are just spectators in all of this, nothing more.

Gator 45/70, Yard Dart and enloopious like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Just wait till they have nuclear capabilities.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Pakistan is right next door with nucs and they have turned a blind eye to the Taliban, wait until the Taliban flexes its new found wealth of arms against Pakistan

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Still trying to figure out how the Taliban did it without F-15's and nukes, and why they are so fixated with disarming the population.

enloopious, Ura-Ki, Lancer and 3 others like this.
  7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The Afghans did not want to fight for their freedom even though we tried to train them and for whatever reason it was an impossible task. They lived under the Taliban that alone should have put the fear of god in them and made them want to fight -but it didn't. Get our people out and leave the Afghans to deal with what they created. We can not be a haven for cowards we have enough here already. Call me heartless so be it

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Watching fox news this evacuation talking place is kind of a joke, ''We got 2K out last night'' Come on man
    This is going down as a huge failure.

enloopious and johnbb like this.
  10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Why all the surprise? The place is rotten with corruption to the core.

Two years ago, the hajji 'commanders' were selling arms and ammo 'out the back door' to Taliban. Individual grunts wee selling their ammo as well.

This time around, the Taliban paid off the senior 'commander' for them to surrender their cities/regions.

They care only for themselves - ie - Me, the hell with the rest of ya....

Should have been no surprise and less a foregone conclusion.

As for the civilians feeding at the trough - that crow has come home to roost.

enloopious likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well it looks like the United States has straight up left at least 10,000 Americans in Afghanistan.
    The biden administration is a straight up disaster.

Oh and the pictures of helicopters taking people off embassy roof tops, check that box too.

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think we may be over reacting. Biden is headed back to Camp David for another long weekend (his 12th since taking office seven months ago). I mean, if something major was going on, like between 10,000 to 85,000 US citizens trapped behind Taliban checkpoints. There is no way in hell a President would leave the White House for some vacay time if that were the case.

Ura-Ki, enloopious, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Well at least today he was talking about something critical to the US, Covid-19. Not a mention of A-Stan. This moron is too demented to stand trial, somebody please put him in a nice quiet home somewhere, preferably in China.

Gator 45/70, enloopious and Yard Dart like this.
  14. crowdaddy

crowdaddy Monkey++

This is not a mistake or a "surprise" to anyone in the Pentagon or the White House. If you think the NSA had no clue this was going to happen, you would be wrong. This is happening because "They" whoever that is, wants this to happen.It certainly isn't Biden. He is not in charge of anything. The man doesn't know what day it is. He just tries his best to say what they tell him to say. While in it and of itself, this is a grand fuck up on an epic scale and will have, by itself terrible, consequences for God knows how long. It also opens up a thousand more cans of worms.

This broadcasts to all our enemies big and small that we are weak, have no clear leadership, that our government is in complete chaos, we cannot be trusted to keep our word, and on and on I could go. This will only embolden our enemies to act and take advantage of this situation. I personally believe and fully expect China to move on Taiwan between now and the mid term elections. I also fully expect that we will be hit with another "Plague" this fall or early winter before the year is out;(then Taiwan). They have already seen what damage we have inflicted upon ourselves over the first one. What ever you think of the CCP, they are not stupid or afraid to act on behalf of their goals. In releasing the next follow on plague, we will do much more damage to ourselves. Without one Chinese solider every setting foot on US soil, they are waging war on us and winning.

Right now this country is in a state of meltdown. I don't have to spell out to you what is happening in this country right now.Our boarders are wide open, hundreds of thousands of illegals are flooding in from who knows where. They are given an envelop with money and a plane ticket and being shiped off to the interior of our country. Not screened for really anything and a a large percent of them are covid positive. While we as citizens are shut down, locked down, masked and ordered to take the shot or else. It seems that our so called elected leaders have their heads up their asses.They are either looking the other way; too cowardly to speak up, or taking the money to stay in lock step.I can count on one hand ,the officials I have any respect for. The actual administration in power, if you can call it that, is openly violating Federal laws, left and right, all day long. They are making proclamations every day like they are kings, totally dismissing the rule of law and the Constitution. And they make no pretense of hiding it. If you challenge them, you are a raciest, conservative, terrorist.

It will be only a matter of time till we start to see the results of this retreat added to all our other problems . We are ripe for the picking folks.

I will stop here with my final thought. This shit storm has just started and we are all fucked.

post script:
    It occurs to me this could be used as the set up to do the 25th Ammendment thing on Joe. Woe to us if they do. Flash Bang is bad enough but Bob Marley is a sub par clown with absolutely no fucking clue!

t

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  15. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

It's not a play! It's the Great Game, and it has been played for 200 years or more. There were the British and the Russians, and now the USA, USSR/Russia and China. Alexander the Great might have been one of the first players of the Great Game, but he won't be the last. I wonder if we will be able to walk away from the Great Game, or are we hooked...like so many others?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

Yes,we are in trouble,look for something bad. Hold on to your guns and buy more ammo you will need it,i promise. If the true Americans don,t step up now our country will be no more. Every dimocrat in office needs to step down now or needs to be took down and be replaced with true Americans that love and are true to our country. Without help we will be no more.
    [flag]

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  17. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

China, seeing how weak the US is, threatened to kill the American troops protecting Singapore. This mess is leading to ALL kinds of other messes. Nobody respects Biden because he is weak and senile but this is not an accident. They do this when they intentionally bring down countries. People fight and die to create something great and as it grows the parasites move in and suck the life out of it. Every country in history has fallen except those that haven't fallen yet. I would really like to know how many of those have fallen directly due to the bankers. We all know it goes back as far as the Bible. The only time in the book Jesus gets mad is at the bankers and with good reason.

US retreat from Afghanistan threatens China and Russia
    Chinese-U.S. Split Is Forcing Singapore to Choose Sides

What if you could make more wealth destroying countries than ANY OTHER WAY?!?! All you need to do is get the country to accept your fractional reserve banking at any cost. Once that is done the rest is easy. This was the plan and is part of the continuing plan. Remember Andrew Jackson's war against the banks?

[​IMG]

Did we think Henry Kissinger said this because it sounded nice? Was it prose? NO, he was going to DO THESE THINGS TO ALL OF US! This time, we have divine intervention. Bitcoin solves these problems. It can not be taxed. It can not be stolen, printed out of thin air, etc. They can't make fake versions of it like they did with gold and silver and money. We can walk away from all of their plans. ALL other digital currencies still have centralization and can be printed and stolen. We can all switch over to BTC and walk away from this corrupt system today! Several countries have already done this such as El Salvador. When they did this the IMF was forced to protect BTC as it would any other currency. There is no stopping it. I'm not telling you this to try and convince you to buy some. Just letting you know what is coming. prep.
    El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender

China threatens US with ‘intense nuclear showdown’ as atomic program ramps up

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This is the beginning of the end of the USA as a super power. There is not a country on this planet that will ever trust us again and we can thank Bidumb for that--even our allies are abandoning us. Bidumb begs the Saudis to up oil production and they laugh at him. Such a shame Bidumb can't be brought up on charges of criminal negligence in the deaths of what will be thousands of Afghans and I am sure there will be Americans that meet their death over there as well. As commander in Chief dereliction of duty. This would never have happened on Trump's watch.

19. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Jimmy Carter is thrilled that he now has dropped to "Third Worst president" ever. He's looking good compared to both Joe Senility and The First Illegal Alien.

20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

China is laughing out loud now, openly mocking us and ramping up it's threats in the south china sea! Make no mistake, China is the world's number one enemy, and if they are not held back, they will take over everything! Russia dosnt even compute, they are nothing but a paper tiger with lots of nukes of questionable capabilities at best, no real military, and no abilities to directly threaten the United States!

Motomom34, enloopious, johnbb and 2 others like this.
  1. johnbb
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. john316
  5. Yard Dart
  6. CATO
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Brokor
  9. Brokor
  10. Brokor
  11. sarawolf
  12. Brokor