Kabul has Fallen - Don't Blame Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brokor, Aug 17, 2021.

?
  1. No, All Government Is Garbage.

56.7%
  2. Yes! I Feel That Biden Is To Blame Because He Is Weak.

30.0%
  3. No, Other Reason.

10.0%
  4. If It's On Television, It Must Be True.

3.3%
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Don't forget they own both Bidens, remember when AF1 was used to fly junior to China for a "business" deal? Perhaps this was a planned failure on their behalf. I don't buy that the NSA was taken by surprise.

enloopious, Cruisin Sloth and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea, the whole story of how the intelligence community were caught by surprise or didn't see this coming stinks to high heaven, they knew damn well what was going to happen, when, and how big, and who! This was all part of the big plan all along!

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

think ya best blame democrats for it... they did something like that to Viet Nam... dems were in power and voted to abandon the agreement made...

and the other side knew it was ok to attack... and so they did...

our politicians have sold out again is all...

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

To give you an idea, I once commented on an NWFA post by a forum member who was looking to establish a mi1iti@ for the sole purpose of providing assistance during emergencies. I had my annual security interview two weeks later with an agent from a local FBI field office and was questioned about my thoughts on mi1iti@s. Had never come up before or since. BTW, the agent was surprised to find in our conversation that I knew I was a member of the Informal Oregon State Mi1iti@ from the ages of 18-45 per the State Constitution and could have been activated by the Governor at any time.

Keep in mind that I'm an insignificant nobody, but somebody, somewhere, caught that keyword and was able to track it back to me. If that raised a flag from all the electronic noise they sift through there is absolutely no way they could have missed the coordination and planning required to take an entire country in just a few days.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Welcome to the new USA, one of our "elected" representatives has this view of American Citizens and their rights.

House Dem: It's on trapped Americans in Kabul to find their way to the airport, not us

Would you expect that he would probably view your problems in a crisis in the USA in the same way unless it would make him a buck or get him reelected. It would seem that our political system is creating a new political class of super grifters. YMMV

enloopious, Ura-Ki and BTPost like this.
  7. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's one of the first things that crossed my mind. I don't think Harris is stupid enough to be a heartbeat away from Hillary and the Oval Office. If it happens you can bet there will be an agreement for Harris to step down before Hillary steps her down.

enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and enloopious like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Biden and Harris, sittin' in a tree
    B-L-A-M-I-N-G
    First comes "not me" then "It was the orange guy"
    Gross incompetence is the reason why.

11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The democratic party put them in place, they should be taking all the responsibility for all the damage being done.

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I wish it was because of his incompetence but there is way too much evidence saying that this is all done intentionally.

I really need to ask, does anyone believe that ANY of this is an accident? It seems so obvious that everyone is lying all the time and they are all doing it on purpose to distract us from the important stuff.

THE most important thing is the audits going on right now that have proved our elections are all garbage and fixed. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with people actually choosing representatives. If we don't have that basic right then we don't have anything. This should be everyone's focus right now. It is the only thing that matters.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

enloopious, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm wondering how much longer POTUS can withstand all the drugs they keep pumping into him before his brain simply fries and he drops like a sack of rotten potatos that he is right there behind the podium!

15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

While Biden and his impotent admin are busy assigning blame and telling us that they are helpless, these veterans are doing something to save lives. Make no mistake, Afghans who worked closely with US troops and are in serious jeopardy.

Massive veterans group uses intel, satellite images to direct Afghan interpreters around Taliban checkpoints

Massive veterans group uses intel, satellite images to direct Afghan interpreters around Taliban checkpoints

Matt Zeller says 'digital Dunkirk' comprised of 'hundreds of thousands' of people helping Afghan interpreters flee country

A network of "hundreds of thousands" of people, including analysts using satellite imagery to locate Taliban checkpoints surrounding the Kabul airport, are coordinating to evacuate Afghan interpreters from the country, an Afghanistan war veteran and member of the coalition told Fox News.

These interpreters, now targeted by the Taliban, were essential U.S. allies during the Afghanistan

Matt Zeller says 'digital Dunkirk' comprised of 'hundreds of thousands' of people helping Afghan interpreters flee country

A network of "hundreds of thousands" of people, including analysts using satellite imagery to locate Taliban checkpoints surrounding the Kabul airport, are coordinating to evacuate Afghan interpreters from the country, an Afghanistan war veteran and member of the coalition told Fox News.

These interpreters, now targeted by the Taliban, were essential U.S. allies during the Afghanistan war and played roles much larger than simply acting as translators, according to Matt Zeller. The Biden administration has faced fierce criticism that the U.S. hasn’t made their evacuation more of a priority.

"These people that we’re talking about … they were our eyes and ears on the battlefield," Zeller told Fox News. He said they’d hear Taliban communications ordering fighters to shoot the interpreters first.
    war and played roles much larger than simply acting as translators, according to Matt Zeller. The Biden administration has faced fierce criticism that the U.S. hasn’t made their evacuation more of a priority.

"These people that we’re talking about … they were our eyes and ears on the battlefield," Zeller told Fox News. He said they’d hear Taliban communications ordering fighters to shoot the interpreters first.
    "From the Taliban’s perspective, they won," Zeller, a former CIA analyst, continued. The Afghan interpreters "are the people who have been helping us to kill them over the last 20 years."

"They want revenge, they want retribution," he said. "There’s no place for these people in Afghanistan."

There’s estimated to be at least 20,000 Afghan interpreters and family members trapped in Afghanistan.

Zeller described a "digital Dunkirk" campaign working to evacuate the Afghan interpreters. He said "hundreds of thousands" of people joined the movement after just a few weeks, but that it could grow into the millions by the time it’s over.

"If you served in the Afghan war and you still care about these people, chances are you’re probably part of the digital Dunkirk," Zeller told Fox News.

He said it started as an "army of veterans" getting pinged by Afghans, but that the network has grown to include organizations for human rights, faith and political advocacy.

More at link above

18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Mystery solved. We now know why Susan Rice has been keeping such a low profile
    upload_2021-8-22_9-39-8.

After Biden leaves due to health reasons or the 25th gets invoked, Rice will be the next VP. This will make it much easier to tell the woefully in over her head Harris what to do making her effectively the President while maintaining the tie breaking vote for the Senate. Should Biden somehow manage to keep his job I anticipate impeachment in 2023 when the R's regain control of the House and Senate. I don't see him making it that long.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    OldDude49, Cruisin Sloth and Brokor like this.
  19. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

20. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

theyre all garbage.

Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  1. johnbb
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. john316
  5. Yard Dart
  6. CATO