Kabul has Fallen - Don't Blame Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brokor, Aug 17, 2021.

?
  1. No, All Government Is Garbage.

56.7%
  2. Yes! I Feel That Biden Is To Blame Because He Is Weak.

30.0%
  3. No, Other Reason.

10.0%
  4. If It's On Television, It Must Be True.

3.3%
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

US general was the last man out of Afghanistan, they must have gotten the idea from the Russians but at least the Russian general left in the harsh light of day...ours left like a thief in the night!

Gator 45/70, Seawolf1090 and johnbb like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

E99lLDnXoAEJxRnedited.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

That should be grounds for a charge of treason.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Not until they can blame Trump. In the mean time almost 90 retired Generals and Admirals have asked for the resignation of the Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chief of Staff to resign. I'm sure that will gets lots of airtime as they also avoid talking about the hundreds to thousands of Americans left behind despite Biden's promise otherwise. Regardless of what the talking heads will tell you about being willing to evac citizens up until the last moment it'ss documented that they were turning Americans with passports away the last two days.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Just set this here. Patriot Nurse speaks about what many of us are feeling and questioning.

7. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

IMHO, most of the material left behind will be inoperable in 3-4 months. Lots of upkeep and maintenance on this stuff that I don't think is going to be continued.

CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just been listening Bidumbs speech this man can't tell the truth if his life depended on it. The blatant lies I had to turn it off. DemoRat MO blame Trump. Bidumb is claiming he is the hero for ending this war. Once again he had to bring up the dead son who never saw combat and died long after he served of a brain tumor. What a pathetic demented A-hole.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

He brings up his dead Son, and what about the parents of all those dead Sons & Daughters who died because of this jerks Nation Building fiasco…. He never thought or said that Nation Building was a VERY STUPID IDEA, EVER….

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Two sets of parents have been very publicly off put by Biden talking incessantly about his son while ignoring theirs at the transfer ceremony when their bodies were returned from Kabul. He was also caught checking his watch at the same ceremony as the caskets were carried in front of him. Intensely and unnecessarily disrespectful. To the First Lady's credit she gave him the stink eye as soon as she noticed.

[​IMG]

johnbb likes this.
  11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Senile Joe reminds me of Bart Simpson after a prank gone wrong, saying, "I didn't do it."

Cruisin Sloth and johnbb like this.
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Let's see... Mickey's big-hand is on the 12 and his little-hand is on the 10...so that means that it's....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

... you know, the thing? Hey! Isn't that ice cream?

johnbb likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I was just watching “Laurence of Arabia” on TCM…. and it reminded me of this whole “Nation Building” fiasco we see in Afghanistan.. You will never get a consensus in forming a Government in lands that are ruled by Tribes… Especially Tribes that have for centuries fought with each other for dominance… The Brits were able to concur Scotland, only after they destroyed the Tribal Clans… and they could only do that because the logistics supply lines were short… This has not been the case since, anywhere else in the world… and you can trace 90% of everything negative in World Politics, today from the British Government trying to control the world after WWII… with their country boundary lines drawn on maps, of countries that they administered as their”Empire” and by Leauge of Nation Mandates… NEVER TRUST A BRIT WITH A MAP, PENCIL, AND A MANDATE….

3M-TA3 likes this.
  15. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Never Give An Inch To A Despot
    WATCH USA !!!
    and you still let the kid sniffer air!
    S
    ours better be gone on Sept 21 2001
    He's a gay , wife beater

16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Trudeau's first job was Prime Minister. What did you expect? Dad was incompetent and mom was a ho, cucking his daddy publicly every chance she got. If he wasn't so incompetent I'd wonder if junior was seniors junior after all.

17. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Democrats are busy re writing history as well speak,

1. johnbb
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. john316
  5. Yard Dart
  6. CATO
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Brokor
  9. Brokor