Kansas gun law is unconstitutional?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Yard Dart, May 4, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

U.S. attorney general says Kansas gun law is unconstitutional - Yahoo! News

"The federal government has far exceeded its boundaries for a long time and it is time to rein that in."
    No truer words have been spoken!!

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Holder = whiney pee pants.

3. tnbwill

tnbwill Monkey

Tennessee passed our version of a Firearms Freedom Act in 2009, but I have serious doubts as to the intestinal fortitude of our state officials to back that up. It sounds good on the surface, but if the state won't back up their words then they are just that, words. Worse yet, they are words from politicians. If Kansas (or another state) is willing to back theirs up, we may have to consider a move.

Gator 45/70, BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
  4. BLKFJDC

BLKFJDC Monkey

I sure wish Kansas had ocean. I have a lot of great friends there already and the move would be easy. Missing my ocean would not. Komufornia is getting worse and worse by the day.

5. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

"Federal officers who are responsible for enforcing federal laws and regulations in order to maintain public safety cannot be forced to choose between the risk of a criminal prosecution by a state and the continued performance of their federal duties," Holder wrote.

Hey Eric Holder, it IS the "performance of their federal duties" that are unconstitutional. I know you're too busy trying to dismantle the 2nd Amendment to read that far down the list, but if you keep going until you get to the 10th Amendment, you'll see why I say --> Suck my balls !!

Here is the method this administration uses to decide which Bill of Rights Amendment to ignore today

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7