1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Katadyn KFT Expedition Water Filter with an extra cartridge

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys,

I have listed a Katadyn Expedition KFT heavy duty water filter that was purchased by me ... it was never used and carefully stored... actually purchased a few.... downsizing a bit so thought I would offer this at a great deal for the Monkeys... already sold one locally for @$1000 and this is the last one I'll offer ;)

Great for large Family, groups, camping in remote areas, expeditions or Emergencies and Hurricane, Disaster preparations....

If you do a search you'll find the great reputation that Katadyn has for water filtration as well as the detailed descriptions of this filter....

Built like a tank and last forever....

I opened the box for the first time to take the pics...

These go for $1200 used from what I found... and are about best price $1400 new...

Take a look at the pics... I am happy to answer any questions...

$GONE shipped Priority, insured with tracking to the USA only... to some smart lucky Monkey - Filter with Cartridge factory installed plus the extra cartridge (these go for around $150...)... save yourself a bunch if you are preparing for a family or large group... or going on an expedition ;)

Thanks for taking a look...

Have a great weekend!

Take Care and God Bless,

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary