Katadyn Water Purification Group Buy

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jul 31, 2006.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Am doing a Katadyn group buy, effective immediately. The product listings in my store are included here, but to get the discounted pricing, do not buy thru the store. Email me at jcrefuge@safecastle.net or PM me. Payment is accepted thru Paypal (using the email address here mentioned) or by cashiers check/money order made out to Safecastle LLC, mailed to: Safecastle LLC, PO Box 623, Prior Lake, MN 55372.

1. Our feature product in this buy is the Exstream XR, the only EPA-registered portable water bottle that removes ALL types of organisms, including viruses, as well as chemical contamination ... (28 oz of water--similar in size to a Nalgene bottle). The XR offers instant filtration/purification through an integral drinking tube.

They come in a choice of white and OD. If you don't specify a color, I will choose one for you.

Discounted price per XR, including the cost of shipping to the lower 48-- $48.

(Note that the cost of replacement filters for these is about the same as getting a whole new bottle.)

2. Another fairly new and very popular and useful item is the Micropur tabs--a package of 30. These tabs are the latest advance in water treatment tabs. After 30 minutes to 4 hours, they remove cysts, bacteria, and viruses (not chemical contamination). Each tablet is good for a quart of water. Shelf life is about 3 years.

Discounted price per package of 30-- $12, shipping included.

3. Reminder--I similarly will discount at least 10-20% on any other Katadyn product out there to SMers--see my store's Katadyn listings. (Again, don't buy thru the store for the discounts.)

We'll run this buy till August 8--payment must be received by then. Orders will ship within a week thereafter and you can expect your deliveries by the week of August 21.

2. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7