1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Katadyn Water Purification Group Buy

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jul 31, 2006.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Crisis Preparedness Provider Vendor

Am doing a Katadyn group buy, effective immediately. The product listings in my store are included here, but to get the discounted pricing, do not buy thru the store. Email me at jcrefuge@safecastle.net or PM me. Payment is accepted thru Paypal (using the email address here mentioned) or by cashiers check/money order made out to Safecastle LLC, mailed to: Safecastle LLC, PO Box 623, Prior Lake, MN 55372.

1. Our feature product in this buy is the Exstream XR, the only EPA-registered portable water bottle that removes ALL types of organisms, including viruses, as well as chemical contamination ... (28 oz of water--similar in size to a Nalgene bottle). The XR offers instant filtration/purification through an integral drinking tube.

They come in a choice of white and OD. If you don't specify a color, I will choose one for you.

Discounted price per XR, including the cost of shipping to the lower 48-- $48.

(Note that the cost of replacement filters for these is about the same as getting a whole new bottle.)

2. Another fairly new and very popular and useful item is the Micropur tabs--a package of 30. These tabs are the latest advance in water treatment tabs. After 30 minutes to 4 hours, they remove cysts, bacteria, and viruses (not chemical contamination). Each tablet is good for a quart of water. Shelf life is about 3 years.

Discounted price per package of 30-- $12, shipping included.

3. Reminder--I similarly will discount at least 10-20% on any other Katadyn product out there to SMers--see my store's Katadyn listings. (Again, don't buy thru the store for the discounts.)

We'll run this buy till August 8--payment must be received by then. Orders will ship within a week thereafter and you can expect your deliveries by the week of August 21.
  2. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Crisis Preparedness Provider Vendor

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary