Katrina non Media Reported Stories

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Gator 45/70, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Not sure what your deal is calling BS about this so fast and then looking up and posting a link showing gator was right. You should have looked it up first before posting. Kind of makes me wonder what your interest in shooting this down so fast was?

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Stop.. you guys are COMPLETELY and TOTALLY missing the point. Completely and TOTALLY, and completely and totally.. just so we're clear on that.

1. A STORY is a STORY without any evidence to support THAT SPECIFIC ACCOUNT.. and THAT SPECIFIC (read fine grained account) ONLY.
    2. Accounts (plural) with supporting evidence (what ever it may be) only reveal that those accounts happen, but it does NOT and CANNOT support any specific account NOT mentioned in the evidence which is presented.

In other words, 1 account with supporting evidence merely supports that fact that "events" like this happen. We posted links with supporting evidence which does nothing more that support the fact that events SIMILAR to the OP's story do, in fact, happen. At no time did ANY of the links posted support that ACTUAL and SPECIFIC account in the OP.

Please understand that general supported accounts do not support un-cited, un-supported accounts... it merely supports that those events can and do happen.

I still hold that the OP's accounts are not without merit based SOLELY on the fact that events like this have and do happen.. however, the SPECIFIC account has NO supporting evidence what-so-ever and so it just that.. a nice little story..

4. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

5. Mountainman

Wait a minute, I'm not quite "clear on that", lol. I was just trying to say that basically calling BS on your first post for this was in poor taste (nicest way I know how to say it). You should have asked a few questions first. By me saying "gator was right", I meant that things like that were happening and not his exact stories. I should have worded it different. I DO understand what you mean so post what you want after this, but I'm done wasting space on this thread unless it's on topic.

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well ok gentlemen i have returned home from a long day....
    To answer your question about my friend David whom live's on the street in question..I have lost contact with him since Oct. of last year when we worked together on a Mariner Energy contract flying out of Cameron La....I now work out of Intercoastal City...
    But rest assured there are many neighborhood milita's down here that form before,during and after EVERY storm...It's normal....For any new's media to cover this ( I guess the rest of the country is not aware we do this)
    It would have to shadow out the rescue opp's
    Looter's and wawa's in the dome...
    It's just not a ''hot'' new's story and not very good conditioning for a nation of the sheepel's....
    You will note that this took place in Jefferson Parish and not Orlean's where Eddy Compass and Naigan issued the order....
    I suspect this is 2 yahoo deputy's that wanted a few free gun's and when the neighborhood stood up too them they left....Because they have no backup,didn't return...and knew they could not report it....
    Story #2 The old black man....Has grown into a local urban legend to the point that he was stacking them up like cordwood....
    I like that old man...lol

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

9. Mountainman

I like the post. Funny how clueless the 2 reporters (sheeple) are about why people would want to do this. I'll bet the homegrown terrorists they talked about are looters and .goob, not necessarily in that order.

10. Mountainman

I would guess that you live in the city. Country people around here and ones that I know in other states all band together to take care of each other. 911 is a date to us when the US got screwed, not a number you call for a LEO. Most people that I know here carry concealed or at least have one in their vehicle. Sounds like getting out of NY would be a good idea.

11. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I know quite a few of my neighbors. Done odd jobs around here occassionally. And apparently at least one of them has a police scanner cause when I had an accident a few weeks ago and my mother called 911, couple of my neighbors were at our gate wanting to know what's wrong.

12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

HaHa...Indeed...You got the part ''homegrown''
    The sheriff was just using the correct word's...but he intend's to cover all base's...

13. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

No, I don't live in the city. I hate cities.. I avoid them like the plague. I've always lived mostly on the edge of suburbia. I live in Central NY with our 70 inches of snow in 12 days :) We know snow! lol

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7