keep getting a call from Washington DC number

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by kemps, Nov 9, 2016.

1. kemps

kemps Monkey

It has now been 3 times that I have gotten a call from a DC number and no one was there. Both times the name and number continued on my caller ID screen after I picked up the call and hung up. I checked again and just got a dial tone. Where I am it is a little after 3am. I don't know if its the wine or what but a little paranoid atm. Anyone else ever deal with this shit??

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Nope. Had a number of political pollsters calling over the last month or so.

3. kemps

kemps Monkey

It might've been a fluke or something. I got one more call then everything stopped. *shrugs*. I have no clue what else it could've been.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I got that call, too. Apparently it was Hillary Clinton rage dialing from the phone book asking why we can't just let all the illegals vote alone. She seemed pretty adamant about white privilege screwing up her strategy.

*shrugs* Doesn't matter, now.

Byte, Yard Dart, Dunerunner and 3 others like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Check the number on Google as sometimes people will have reported it or have more information about it.

6. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Try WHOCALLSME.com. The number is a scam, and yes I got it too. I just don't answer any number I don't know. When I get them I call them back on my "Call scam numbers only" phone which I only use for stuff like this and then turn off. 80% of the calls I get are scammed numbers (not a real number) or are from India with a US number, even local cell numbers! I rather enjoy the idea of them calling my other phone and it is never on, thereby keeping them from calling my real phone.

7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I am to the point now that unless it is a name on my list, I don't answer.
    If the phone company and laws do not learn to regulate against phone sales ,they are cutting their own nose off ,to spite their face.

Mountain mama likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7