Kel-Tech

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Dropy, Oct 14, 2011.

1. teeter

teeter Monkey+

I'd have a smith fix that loose magazine problem. Probably, a bit of Tig welding on the mag release surface that actually holds the mag up will fix it just fine. Dunno, never have had one apart.

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

There, I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.
    newgunkid.

Seawolf1090 and Sapper John like this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Hmmm...... past 6PM EDT..... the visiting hours from The Home should be over now. Time for the good gents in the white jackets to take Gunkid back for his evening meds........

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Well, seeing as he is logging in from McDonalds...they have to find him first...

5. sixfifty

sixfifty Monkey+

I've had a P3AT for about a year and a half. Great little pocket pistol, easily concealed; I have carried mine in an ankle holster, IWB holster, both front and rear pockets with and without holsters.
    It has been completely reliable with every type of ammo I have put through it. I normally carry a mix of FMJ and JHP in the mag, alternating.

Big thumbs up on all the Kel-Tec stuff I've had in the past.

6. Yoldering

Yoldering Monkey+++

I have had the P3AT for about 4 years, nice little .380

7. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

i would love to have one of there semi auto .22 mag pistols, i beleive it holds 30 rnds. of ammo, i think it would be a good gun to throw in the truck and take with me where ever i go.

Cephus likes this.
  8. Huntinbull

Huntinbull Monkey+

I own a P11 and like it. Shoots what I feed it. Only ftf's I have had is with wide open hollowpoints. I use Hornady critical defense and no problems. the three dots on the sights make it hit a touch low (about 7-8" at 15 yds) but some sharpie to cover the dots lets you get proper sight alignment and it hits where i point it. Carry from get up to lay down every day and shoot often. Some finish wear on the side near my body over this really hot summer. (Fat guys sweat, what can you do?) but no functional problems.

9. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

10. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Kahns have been as good for me as the factory Glock mags...at a fraction of the price.

Cephus likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7