Kentucky family arrested and children taken because of homeschooling/off grid lifestyle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matteo10572, May 8, 2015.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I actually mean it. I was a little sarcastic, but the crosshair thing I meant. Just a few tequilas on my breath to make me feel like posting.

2. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Ummmmm, jail can be a boring place.

3. Clyde

ohno

tim-allen-as-jason-nesmith-in-galaxy-quest.

Mike likes this.
  4. Clyde

Sorry, Just no really feeling the intervention mood. [FF]

image3.

image1-5.

Mike likes this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I was just thinking of all the other inmates would make fun of him for such a worthless crime.
    "What are you in for? I killed six people with a sledge hammer and a squeegee, Badboy Bob there, stole an armored car, ,killed three guards, ran down an old lady and a dog, while getting away (damn shame about that dog). (Hangs his head) So what did you do"?:)
    Um. Well.....I took a picture of a cops family through a dismounted scope, and planted crosshairs on his family members for intimidation". Inmate" seriously?"[LMAO][lolol]:lol:[ROFL][roflmao][LMAO][lolol]:lol:[ROFL][roflmao][loco]

6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

I know Mike, our children went to a Christian school and were taught a recognized education program(Beca I think). They did very well in college and in life.

Mike likes this.
  7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

On the cross hair thing----would be a serious mistake for someone to do such. Considering today's state of anxiety to do such would bring in every alphabet agency in the nation.

Mike likes this.
  8. Clyde

My kids are homeschooled. Daughter could enter college at 15. We created their curriculum based upon their interests and learning abilities. A 1:3 teacher ratio is not do bad.

tulianr and Mike like this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

We found the same thing was TRUE, in our experience.... @Clyde Oldest Daughter Graduated from Alaska Public Correspondence High School, and will be receiving Her Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, on June 13th. Has been accepted into a PHD Program, and will also be taking the Texas State Clinical Psychology Board Prep Class, at the same time. Son graduated from JDHS as a Senior, but all the rest of his High School was HomeSchool thru the State of Alaska, as was his younger Sister. He is now a Senior ParaMedic for GoldCross/SaltlakeCity, and she has been accepted into Nursing School, and will graduate as an ADRN in 18 months, and now is a Licensed Sports Massage Therapist. They ALL, get their smarts from their Mother, @alaskachick and also their sense of Caring in the Medical Field. Momma (ADRN) follows in the FootSteps of My Mother, who graduated BSRN from the University of Washington, at the age of 19, back before WWII, and served as a US Public Health Nurse, during the War. She is gone now, (RIP) but many of her GrandChildren have also followed in her Footsteps.

kellory and Mike like this.
  1. BTPost
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Meat
  4. Legion489
  5. stg58
  6. Ganado
  7. Yard Dart
  8. AmericanRedoubt1776
  9. AmericanRedoubt1776
  10. Mindgrinder
  11. CATO