Key witness to RFK assassinationsays Sirhan didn’t act alone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 1, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

A key witness to the 1968 assassination of Robert F. Kennedy has retracted her official statements in the case and now claims that convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan did not act alone.
    Nina Rhodes-Hughes, 78, tells CNN that the FBI "twisted" her original statements to authorities. In recent court filings led by California Attorney General Kamala Harris, state prosecutors argue that even if there were a second gunman on the scene, Sirhan is still guilty of murder.
    "What has to come out is that there was another shooter to my right," Rhodes told CNN. "The truth has got to be told. No more cover-ups."
    Rhodes' original FBI statement says she only heard 8 gunshots at the time and makes no mention of a second shooter. However, Rhodes, who was just feet away from Kennedy says she never claimed to have only heard 8 shots.
    "I never said eight shots. I never, never said it. There were more than eight shots," she told CNN. "There were at least 12, maybe 14. And I know there were because I heard the rhythm in my head."
    Last November, Sirhan's attorneys announced they were filing a challenge to the verdict, alleging a conspiracy by authorities in the case. They are asking that Sirhan be released from prison. His attorneys argue that Sirhan was the victim of a malicious form of "hypo programming" that falsely caused him to believe he was RFK's assassin.
    "For me it's hopeful and sad that it's only coming out now instead of before -- but at least now instead of never," Rhodes told CNN.
    Rhodes was never called as a witness in Sirhan's trial but claims she gave an interview shortly after the shooting during which she claimed to have heard at least a dozen shots.
    Key witness to RFK assassination says Sirhan Sirhan didn

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I doubt that the American public will ever know 1/10th of what fmr. Sen. Arlen Specter knows, (Warren Commission and the magic bullet) about John F. Kennedy's and Robert Kennedy's demise!
    Too bad WE can't get into the personal files of J. Edgar Hoover!

sgt peppersass likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The old bat has something going on mentally.

4. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Jamie Scott Enyart : Biography

Watching a documentary which included the story of this young man made me stop questioning whether there was a conspiracy in the death of Robert Kennedy. The link above just details his story, but there are more extensive accounts (some more reliable than others) online. Things that make you go, "hmmm."

Contents of the above link:
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Teal][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#000000]Jamie Scott Enyart was born in 1953. On 6th June, 1968, Enyart, a 15 year old high school student, [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a high-school student, was taking photographs of Robert F. Kennedy as he was walking from the ballroom of the Ambassador Hotel to the Colonial Room where the press conference was due to take place. Enyart was standing slightly behind Kennedy when the shooting began and snapped as fast as he could. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As Enyart was leaving the pantry, two LAPD officers accosted him at gunpoint and seized his three, 36-exposure rolls of film. Later, he was told by Detective Dudley Varney that the photographs were needed as evidence in the trial of Sirhan Sirhan. The photographs were not presented as evidence but the court ordered that all evidential materials had to be sealed for twenty years. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] In 1988 Scott Enyart requested that his photographs should be returned. At first the State Archives claimed they could not find them and that they must have been destroyed by mistake. Enyart filed a lawsuit which finally came to trial in 1996. During the trial the Los Angeles city attorney announced that the photos had been found in its Sacramento office and would be brought to the courthouse by the courier retained by the State Archives. The following day it was announced that the courier’s briefcase, that contained the photographs, had been stolen from the car he rented at the airport. The photographs have never been recovered and the jury subsequently awarded Scott Enyart $450,000 in damages. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scott Enyart now works as a special effects director and has worked on the films, The Granny (1995) and House of Yes (1997). [/FONT]

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

It all comes down to the old adage:"The need to know", and "WE THE PEOPLE "do NOT have the need to know", what "they" know!
    Hmmmmmmm
    Then it is covered by the now infamous "Patriot Act".....So, Who's the frickin Patriots now?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7