Kim Dotcom - Encrypt Everything.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Brokor likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Wonder what gave him his First Clue.....

VisuTrac likes this.
  3. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

I don't know where to stand on this. I do believe the argument that the US government wants to control the internet is true and in character. Do you really trust Big Brother? I sure don't. Yet this guy walks the gray line.

The internet is becoming the defacto communications backbone of the world. Everything from cell phones, computer files, and cable TV uses internet protocols and communication hardware and the government snoops and records it all, without a warrant in violation of the 4th amendment of the BOR. They bully ISP's into complying with their rules and even have kill switches to shut out anyone they view a threat. So I find it ironic that the government would press charges against a civilian entity that is magnitudes more legitimate than their own policies. But then that's what a tyranny does, doesn't it?

Granted the government needs some legal vehicle to investigate crime (with a sworn warrant, 4A) but we all know they go far, far beyond any legitimacy in this and a great many other issues. Also like a convicted child molester I am never going to trust them again. Period!

Mindgrinder likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7