Knee-Mail Needed

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by kellory, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

she is in our thoughts and prayers

kellory and Ganado like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Update: surgery was this morning and it was not what was expected. ( she is in no real danger at present) part of the work was done, part must wait. At present, she may be able to go home around October. She is aware of your prayers, and is thankful. She will need them for quite a while. Thank you.

tacmotusn, 3M-TA3, Motomom34 and 2 others like this.
  3. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

It looks as if our first prayers have been answered positively, at least initially. More prayers and best wishes are on the way for whatever the next phases of recovery may bring. So often it is our parent who is gravely ill that provides us such a strong, memorable example for physical and mental toughness, as well as spiritual faith.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Praying for her speedy recovery!

kellory likes this.
  5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Prayers sent.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Could have been a LOT Worse.... Got a call from Alaskachick at 10Pm local last night.... " I am all right, but I was in an Accident, in NYC, on my way to the Airport. They had to use the "Jaws of Life" to pry me out of the Van, and the Driver, is in surgery, and was in BAD Shape, at the scene. The Van got caught between four Cars in a RearEnded Crash and got crunched, like an accordion. NYFD transported us to the Hospital, and I am in the ER. I will call, later, when I know what the Doc says. click" This morning, I got a followup call, @8Am local. "I am fine, well not FINE, but better than I was last night. I am still in the ER, under "Observation" and the Doc should be along, soon, to see me again. I have a Cerebral Hematoma, and a Headache... I hope to get on a Plane, HOME, tonite, but need to get Released from the ER. The Driver is still "Critical" and aren't Airbags, Wonderful.... Talk to you again, after the Doc shows up..... Click"

Apparently NOT a big Medical Issue, but Prayers for a SAFE Trip Home, ASAP.... would be appreciated......

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Done used the knee pads. Yes, I know she's a nurse and all, but keep her off planes until that hematoma has settled down. High altitude (yes, I know the cabins are pressurized, but not to sea level) will act to re-injure the site.

tacmotusn, Sapper John and Motomom34 like this.
  8. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Prayers sent.

Ganado likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Prayers sent for @alaskachick. Let her travels be safe. I also agree with @ghrit, make sure she will be okay to fly.

tacmotusn and Ganado like this.
  10. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Praying for her and for you!

11. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[angel] for AK Chick!

12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Prayers sent. For yours, and mine. Mom is recovering, but will be bed ridden for another few weeks at least, with more surgery ahead.:(

pearlselby and Ganado like this.
  13. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Prayers Sent!!!

Ganado likes this.
  14. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Mega prayers on the way.... Definitely get written "OK" for her to fly....

Ganado likes this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Update.... AlaskaChick is Grounded for 48 Hours, so she is living the life of luxury, in the Sherton Suite, and recovering from AirBag Whiplash.... Doing paperwork thru the weekend, and home on Monday. We are greatful for your Prayers, and your continued support via Well Wishes...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prayers sent Big guy Pray her return is safe.

17. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Sends Good Mojo... and family prayers...

18. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

Winged thoughts on the way.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7