Knitty Titties

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by chelloveck, Aug 21, 2017.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You are right...for some it is literally a pain in the neck....

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I am some what familiar with these things as well being that my brother was born with out a left hand.
    While this may not seem like much,, public acceptance of deformities is big, and questions rise about performance in work or socially a companion concerned about what might become of their children.
    He by the way, is an above average economically successful family man with perfect kids and grand kids . He worked his own way up, and got no help for the government or any one else due to his disability.
    I regret that i did not have the aptitude for better grades and collage so that i could be developing better prosthesis .
    This age of robotics has me frustrated. I wish I could build something better for him, than what's currently available.
    For now I build lift equipment for my self ,realizing my age is catching up with me and work still needs to be done.
    As for the OP I have strong sympathy for those that suffer these losses ,having a few friends/acquaintances that bear these issues.

chelloveck and Motomom34 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7