Knob Creek Spring Machine gun Shoot has been Cancelled

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Seacowboys, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Seacowboys

    Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

    It is official; the Spring shoot at Knob Creek has been canceled because of flooding. They do not intend to reschedule it but will just wait until the Fall Shoot.
  2. Quigley_Sharps

    Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

    I am going to try and take vacation then and fly out there for it.
  3. franks71vw

    franks71vw Monkey+++

    Yeah suxs the royal one oh well see you guys in October...[boozingbuddies]
  4. Minuteman

    Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

    A guy that I was talking to today told me that the bridge was washed out and the water had cut a 90' chunk out of the bank on the road side. Gonna take some time to fix that.
  5. phishi

    phishi Psy-Ops Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

    It has been really wet here as of late.......I was looking forward to going out for the day too.

    Quig, let me know if you are on for the fall and we'll see about meeting up. Pack melbo in your carry on and we'll have a good time. [ROFL]

  6. E.L.

    E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

    I bet they canceled it because Melbo moved so far away. [lolol]
  7. Quigley_Sharps

    Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

    Melbo will be along i hope, we have to go together, phone him and ask why Phishi [ROFL]
    Sounds great I will be looking forward to meeting you.
  8. BAT1

    BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

    Bo Hoo. Well that just goes to show you that they are using weather modification to keep us from shooting our guns, and buy up all the property. This is not Melbo's fault!
survivalmonkey SSL seal warrant canary