Knob Creek???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Mar 1, 2006.

Tags:
  1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Isn't it amazing how we can take about any benign subject and twist or denegrate it into something completely off track! :evil:

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG] [LMAO]

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

A friend of mine from Atlanta is going to hook up with me in Chatanooga and ride up for the shoot. If it isn't any different than the last shoot, Larry will be the only black man there. I told him he could hold the targets, but I don't think anyone else should mention that to him. LOL...he is a kindred soul and I am looking forward to bringing him into the group.

4. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

All right seacowboys! Congrats on getting this thread back on course!!!

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

[LMAO]

6. melbo

any others?

7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

alas, events seem to be conspiring against me and it appears that I may not be able to get away this weekend from my ball and chain (work). It is not certain yet, but if the client doesn't take delivery of this damned upside-down barge, I can't leave it. They were supposed to have recieved it last week but I am still waiting and it doesn't look good for the home team.

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Don't you just love Admiralty/Maritime Law? [gone]

9. melbo

No word from minuteman lately either.

Looks like me and phishi... and my son's friend who wants to come up with me.

Happy 3 in the rain b::

10. Quigley_Sharps

well how did it go? any pics?

11. melbo

No shoot pics. I didn't take my camera in this year.

It was phishi, myself, ozman and my son for the 3 days. We arrived about 15 minutes before the storms and tornadoes. Got the tents set up a few minutes before the sky opened.
    Luckily, phishi had goten to KCR that morning and had secured us some high ground.

Was a great trip and the "boys" got a turn at a Browning M2... Big Grins

Few shots from around the camp:
    dsc00665_small_525. dsc00667_small_858. dsc00673_small_292.

12. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

And yet again unforseen circumstances prevented me from going. You guys are going to start calling me "Old no show".But it was unavoidable, and I have witnesses. I got a call Fri. morn saying I had to go to a training class to re-new my well control certificate. I had to be in class in Tyler, Tx. at 07:30 Monday morning. But it was a great time. The school was the usual boring stuff, but I got to meet and have lunch with E.L. one day and Ghostrider the next. Then on my last night there E.L. had me and Magnus out to his house for a cookout. We sat up and BS'd till after midnight. It was a great time. So I guess I'll have to try for October again. I'll make it one of these times.

13. Quigley_Sharps

cool MM [winkthumb]

14. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"Hooray for the Bonnie Blue Flag with the single white star."

It was a great time Minuteman. One of these days I hope to get out to Knob Creek.

1. Seacowboys
  2. melbo
  3. Seacowboys
    [media] [media]
    Thread by: Seacowboys, Apr 15, 2013, 9 replies, in forum: General Discussion
  4. Blackjack
  5. melbo
  6. melbo
  7. melbo
  8. melbo
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7