Kommifornia Gun Ban

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by TailorMadeHell, Dec 30, 2006.

1. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Want to know just what is outlawed as an 'Assault Weapon'? Check this link out. And you will know how hard it is to find a decent weapon here.

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/dwcl/12275.php

Quite depressing really. Brings up the idea that if drunk drivers kill people and it's not the drivers fault, why not ban the car? Everyone out here already knows, 'People don't kill people, Guns kill people'. So I say to you, 'Drunk drivers don't kill people, Cars kill people'. And if you believe it, I've got a nice big orange bridge I'll sell ya. Real cheap too. Just enough to buy me a decent 'assault' rifle. Haha.

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

First time I've read that..... it is depressing, glad I don't live there. Some of the "Evil" features are amusing, like a thumbhole stock.... wtf has that got to do with excessive firepower.

Or bayonet lugs...... ya, bayonettings are a real problem these days.

3. TailorMadeHell

Yeah it's really sad out here. You can't own any rifle that is worth a crap.

4. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

You have to limit anything with bayonet lug. If you don't do you have any idea how many drive by bayonetings there would be?

5. TailorMadeHell

Drive-by bayoneting. [LMAO] Heard a joke once about an Amish drive-by stoning. Great stuff. Yes, I imagine next they will be banning thought as we all know that some people will hurt themselves if they happen to think.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7