Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Seacowboys, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

was leaning up against a bar and this little Chinese guy comes in and stands next to me. After about 5 minutes, I said to him,

"Do you know any of those martial arts things, like Kung-Fu, Karate or Ju-Jitsu?"

He says "No, why a fluck you ask me dat?

It coz I Chinee?"

"No, no" I said. "It's 'cos you're drinking my beer, you slanty-eyed little bastard!"

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Better watch out Sea or Chong Soft Army will be after you

BTPost likes this.
  3. Seacowboys

mySuperLamePic_d0ca8a40d1ade50ef45e7157fdf6bac4.

Sapper John and RightHand like this.
  4. Seacowboys

mySuperLamePic_8e3ef6c8a8264290a207519b3ce2bc29.

5. Seacowboys

Puppies.

tacmotusn, Sapper John and BTPost like this.
  6. Seacowboys

Man walks into a bar with his alligator and asks "Do you serve Muslims?" The bar tender looked confused for a minute then said, "I guess we do, I suppose...."
    "Well, do you serve Jack Daniels?", the man asked.
    "Yes, We do", said the bartender.
    "Good", said the man. "I'll have a Muslim for my alligator and bring me a Jack straight up."

or

Man walks into a bar with his alligator and asks "Do you serve Politicians?" The bar tender looked confused for a minute then said, "I guess we do, I suppose...."
    "Well, do you serve Jack Daniels?", the man asked.
    "Yes, We do", said the bartender.
    "Good", said the man. "I'll have a Politician for my alligator and bring me a Jack straight up."

(This was a joke about colored people but they don't have as much sense of humor about such things as Muslims so I changed it, but I don't really care if I piss Politicians off or not,) Seacowboys

oldawg likes this.
  7. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

00d1.

tacmotusn, Seacowboys and Sapper John like this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is a "Blow it Up" kind of guy.....

RightHand likes this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Methinks he's done both ---

10. RightHand

methinks it was shoot first, blow up the pieces that remained then take another look at shooting the debris just for good measure. Why quit when you're ahead!

tacmotusn likes this.
  11. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

If it's worth shooting once it's worth shooting twice.... ammo is cheap...

12. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Waste not, want not. When it stops moving, put one more in the coconut just to be sure, then move on.

13. Seacowboys

Reminds me of the story about the guy that got fired for sticking his finger in the pickle slicer at work...she got fired too.

TailorMadeHell likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7