Land and barn for sale in NC.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by oz in SC, Jul 9, 2008.

1. oz in SC

oz in SC Monkey+++

Located in Rutherford County, North Carolina.
    17 acres and a 30x36 loft 'barn',very private with 1/4 mile long driveway back to the property.

The barn is of frame construction and was built to have the upper level be housing,we also have 1/3 of the lower level framed to be rooms as well.

Land is all useable but needs to be bushogged as little has been done in the years since we bought it.
    Some large trees along creeks but otherwise mostly brush/small pines.

There is underground power run to the barn and basic electric installed,with lights and outlets upstairs and down as well as under the sheds off each side.

Two septic permits in hand,we actually spoke to the installer and may just go ahead and put in the spetic for the barn.

Homesite cleared with mountain views in several directions.

Two small creeks on the property,have never run dry and one large creek bordering along one side.

We have a quote for a rainwater catchement system but have not had it done,not sure if most people would find it a selling point.Wells are around $6000 or so from what we have been told by locals and water is everywhere.

We have LOTS of pics as this was to be our future homestead but found a finished property elsewhere.

We want $165,000 for it all.

2. andy

andy Monkey+++

I will admit the wife and I are intrested, please PM my some pic.s...

thank you for you time it sounds nice

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7