land

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by fl4848, Nov 26, 2020.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The worst thing about people from Massachusetts is they don't know how to drive.
    I actually saw Massachusetts tagged car this sprig here in new mexico. I figured I would follow them from a safe distance to see how long it took for them to do something stupid. Well it didn't take long.
    1 block later they rolled through a stop sign at a sharp turn where cars come around the turn at 35mph.

fl4848 likes this.
  2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Insufficient. Political subdivisions are also usually incorporated to give legal protections to the officials among other reasons. (You can do your research on that.) As well, boroughs, towns and townships have similar arrangements for the same reasons. Clarifications need to be inclusive and complete or not bothered with.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    3cyl likes this.
  3. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I have had more near misses per mile in CT (specifically Hartford) than ever in MA. There's something in the water, I suppose.

mysterymet likes this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Never been to any of that area of the country. Having been born, raised and escaped from Delaware long ago, I figure that was plenty close enough.

mysterymet, fl4848 and ghrit like this.
  5. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Theft is theft. Your current economic status shouldn't play into it. Either we respect private property rights or we don't. There are plenty of ways to earn your food if one wants to.....or get in a food line if you don't, or REAL charity for those REALLY unable to provide for themselves.

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Soft treatment of miscreants makes for more miscreants. Why work if some softy will support you?

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yup, Much easier to sit on a street courner with a cardboard Sign, begging for whatever, than to go out and work as a Day Laborer, and make money the Old Fashioned Way... by earning it ....

3cyl and Altoidfishfins like this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Valid point.

9. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Ha. Yes, that's true. Although, there's a lot worse things about MA folks than their driving. I couldn't even begin to list them all.

10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

People who do not live in the New England area.... especially Massachusetts... have no idea how bad it really is here. These people are quite sick. It's not their fault, as they have been professionally brainwashed and subscribe to heard mentality. But you'd do well to avoid it. Unfortunately, it's like a virus and it's spreading quickly.

mysterymet and Altoidfishfins like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7