Las Vegas - woman mows downs dozens...with her car.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Dec 21, 2015.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Hmmm. Something to check on: If he dresses the dummy up in a full bridal set, can he can get the Honeymoon Discount?

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No Discounts, just travel... One time he had the Dummy, instrumented for the flight, and when he downloaded, the data, was surprised, at the G Forces, that were recorded...

Seepalaces likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I heard she used one of those scary looking "black cars", and it had an unregistered fully automatic transmission and a noise suppressor. I also heard that it could hold over 20 gallons of gas and could be quickly refilled by use of a high speed refilling system.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

We're not saying you can't own a car, you just can't own a car with a fuel tank larger than 5 gallons, a top speed greater than 5 MPH and operate it in the City Limits. Now, that isn't too much to ask, is it fella's!

[​IMG]

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Am I wrong? My son did two - out the wire - tours in Iraq - helped settle An-Bar Prov with the help of a few of his Marine buddies and same tacair support.

I believe he would find the allah FURBAR pretty much right on. YMMV

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Well I guess I would not have a clue as to what FURBAR is supposed to mean? Enlighten me.

7. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

FUBAR is a term that originates as a military acronym for "f'd up beyond all/any recognition/repair/reason/redemption."
    Courtesy Wiki.

8. Georgia_Boy

Georgia_Boy Monkey+++

I am fairly sure that a news report disclosed that the woman driver is indeed of 100% mooslime persuasion.
    GB

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

[sarc2]That's it! We need background checks to purchase a car! And a 10 day cooling off period! We need to thoroughly verify who has possession of these 2000 pound weapons and what their mind set is!

10. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Cars are only made for one reason...

...to cruise up and down the boulevard!
    failing to achieve the speed limit, with a little dog on the dash who's head goes up and down and up and down

11. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Police are refusing to reveal the motive behind yesterday’s shocking attack when a woman deliberately ploughed her car into dozens of people in Las Vegas.

The culprit responsible for the horrifying incident, which killed one person and injured another 35, has been named as Lakeisha N. Holloway.

Immediately following her rampage, Holloway drove to a nearby hotel and told a valet to call 911, explaining why she had carried out the attack, although her motive remains a mystery because police are “uncomfortable” about disclosing it, according to Fox News’ Will Carr.

Police “Uncomfortable” About Revealing Motive of Las Vegas Strip Killer

12. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Perhaps the Mooslund in chief suggested that they would REALLY be uncomfortable if they did disclose the motive?

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

last night they said she was 'mad because the security at all the major hotels wouldn't let her sleep in her car in the parking garages' really? that is crazy

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7