LATOC FORUM IS DOWN...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I just get "error"forthe forum;, the main site is fine.
    Matt Savinar has comeout and agreed with Richard Heinbergs prediction of worst case doom.

http://www.survivalmonkey.com/peak-oil.html

"
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Editor's Note: Horrifying News Coming out of the Gulf of Mexico
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just want to acknowledge that if you're feeling a mix of anxiety and depression over the increasingly horrifying news coming out of the Gulf of Mexico, you're not the only one. I'm feeling it, the readers who email me are feeling it, people on the LATOC Forum are feeling, pretty much anybody who is paying attention is feeling it. Which also means, since most people in your day to day interactions are not paying attention, you might feel like you're going crazy. I don't have any solutions to offer other than whatever consolation it might provide to tell you that there are others who feeling just as horrified at the latest developments.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With that out of the way, I'm going to go ahead and say it: "Yeah, this is it."
    [/FONT]

http://www.survivalmonkey.com/peak-oil.html

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I hate the doom sayer stuff, but man, we are so boned..

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

And the Masters of deceit shall capitalize on yet another catastrophe, whether it was purposefully perpetrated or not.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

LATOC forums are back up......

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif][applaud][/FONT]:)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7