Lawn ornament - Just in time for Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 21, 2010.

1. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

YouTube - FNH Advanced Reconnaissance & Remotely Operated Weapon Station (ARROWS)

Conveniently mountable on your mechwarrior of choice:
    mech.

2. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Thank you for posting the video Rev. I'm not good at that stuff. I need to learn how to do it, but I'm consistently learning so much now I feel like my brain is on fire.

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

it's really easy. Once you find the video in youtube.. copy the url from the address bar, and paste into reply. The forum software knows what to do next... all you do is paste. It's a fire and forget action ;)

4. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

I will try my best to remember that, I have found a few things I'd like to post, and then discuss with everyone. My HP laptop don't like more than one page up at a time for some uncalled reason.

5. fireplaceguy

fireplaceguy Monkey+

They'll be deployed in a neighborhood near you, sooner than you'd wish. Along with UAV's, they're just the ticket for the desensitized video game generation to use on their countrymen.

6. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Yeah but if it's the desensitized X Box generation that has to operate them they are in as much more trouble than we are cause there are a bunch a vets in here that will rip there heads off and crap down there throughts before they have a chance to say WHAT THE FU** ? ( those with an imagination can finish that)..........I can Gauruntee that one for ya.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The biggest problem with these fancy new 'high tech war toys' is they they require power and logistics. Take that away, they become expensive junk......

A movie line I always liked and believe in......
    "It's the MAN, not the machine!"

A near-naked starving savage can still kill the kid with the joystick...... [beat]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7