LCD Class Action suit, wow!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Nov 3, 2014.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

A while back I filed for a claim on the LCD Class action suit. Myself, Wife and Son have purchased a fair amount of LCD products and so what the heck I filed a claim..

Today a check for $391.44 arrived, wow again. I had totally forgotten about it.

All I can find online it seems the check is good it has the State AG signature on it.
    Headed to the bank in the AM.

................................................................................................
    The deadline to file a claim for the LCD monitor class action settlement was Dec. 6, 2012. However, Class Counsel intends to recommend that the Court accept late claims submitted after the deadline until June 6, 2014.

Great news for consumers who filed claims for the LCD indirect purchaser class action settlement: all appeals have been resolved and money could be distributed as early as September or October. Consumers and business who filed valid claims can expect to receive $25, $100, $200 or more based on the number of LCD flat screen TVs, monitors, and laptops they purchased between 1999 and 2006.
    Rust Consulting, the Settlement Administrator for the LCD class action settlement, sent email notices yesterday advising claimants that the last of the appeals were dismissed on June 13, allowing Rust to move forward with concluding the necessary procedures to disperse rewards to eligible claimants.

“We are well along in the claim audit/verification process and currently expect that these activities will be completed by the end of August 2014. It is expected that Class Counsel will seek approval from the Court to disburse payment to Claimants soon thereafter. Payments will be sent to Claimants within two weeks of Court approval,” the announcement said.

Class Counsel and the State Attorneys General who joined the LCD settlement plan to request approval from the Court by Oct. 1, 2014, to distribute the funds.

Client Settlement Site > mainpage > Home

LCD panel class action claimants, you may get your check by Nov. | Point of Sale | StarTribune.com

LCD Class Action Lawsuit - checks coming

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

congrats i hope you spend all of it on goodies and none of it on bills. I wish i had known about it, have purchased loads of monitors and a few laptops between 1999 and 2006

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7