Leaked Obama Pre-recorded message

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catullus, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catullus

Catullus Monkey+++

This thread is closed as it's just a cut and paste post that brought forth no real facts to support it.

Anyone know why he did this??

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bHxm5RKTG3U" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

2. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

ahahahaaa...... clip and paste job from previous events......not even that well done.

3. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Monkey+

is this a good "clip and snip" job or does the almighty O bummer know something that we dont? maybe some false flag eh??

4. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

5. Catullus

Catullus Monkey+++

Thank you. I saw it and thought it had to be fake.

6. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

There is enough real stuff for which to castigate this guy...I'm not sure why people keep wanting to make up ridiculous stuff. It just distracts from the real problems...

I'm talking about whoever put this together, btw, not the poster.

7. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Agree 200%
    Same way I felt with the big focus on his birth certificate. The Obama administration LOVED that people were so focused on his birth certificate because it has kept the spot light off his illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities, anonymous donations etc. Plenty of reasons the guy SHOULD and COULD be impeached if anyone actually went to the trouble of focusing on matters of substance that are much more easily proven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7