Leather Anyone?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Seacowboys, May 5, 2013.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I wanted to share some of my competition holster. This firt one, I use in USPSA single-stack division. The rig has eight mag pouches plus one in the Gold Cup makes for a total of 65 rounds. The holster is a Blackhawk Serpa with the release tab heated and bent outward to make it more accessible. ss.JPG

2. Seacowboys

My open gun is a Brazos Custom .38 Super with Big-stcck 29 round magazines for a total of 117 rounds. This holster has a positive locking device on the trigger guard and is supported only by the trigger guard and a barrel band. The Holster is a Safariland USPSA competition rig on a CR Speed belt and inner-belt with mag holders and a clip to fasten ear protection. saf.JPG

3. Seacowboys

My Limited Division gun is a STI 2011 model .40 Smith. The holster is a Ghost speed holster that supports the weapon solely by the trigger guard. It is on a CR Speed rig with inner belt and mag holders. The magazines each hold 19 rounds for a total of 73 rounds.

4. Seacowboys

gh3.JPG gh2.JPG gh1.JPG

Gator 45/70, kellory and BTPost like this.
  5. Seacowboys

My competition revolver is a 10mm Smith 610-3 that uses moon clips. The holster is a CR Speed competition holster that supports the weapon at the trigger guard and with a small barrel tit. Each of the post hold three loaded moon clips for a total of 96 rounds. cr2.JPG cr1.JPG

Gator 45/70, Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  6. Seacowboys

image. New rig from Ray at Lobo Gun Leather for my 1911 Gold Cup

Yard Dart likes this.
  7. Seacowboys

image. image. Another of Ray's fine workmansgip with a high-ride with sideprotector in leather and cobra

Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  8. Seacowboys

I have been wearing my new Lobogunleather cobra skin holster daily for the last couple of months while driving, riding motor cycles, working aboard my ship, working in the office, and walking about town. It is the most comfortable daily wear holster that I have ever owned for a 1911 and I highly recommend it. It rides high enough to conceal with a short jacket or vest and is very concealable, holds the weapon very securely, yet is extremely fast draw.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7