Leatherman MUT

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by CATO, Jun 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

I have one... I love it only issue is that the release button for the screwdriver blade is a bit finickey... (hard to operate) Even with the Titanium it is a significant weight on your belt when compared with the earlier models... over all i'd rate it as a 9 out of ten in utility... unfortunately i can't speak to the utility with the AR-15 as i lost mine in a boating accident....:D

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

[LMAO] (Oooops, I forgot the Alphabet Soup gang reads this). I didn't mean your personal AR-15. I know everyone here just has a single-shot .410. It's all ya need ... right.

I meant the one your buddy has, who moved out of state or the one down at the range.

:oops:

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

What are your thoughts on the hook/carabiner thing. I thought I would love that, but I don't find it very useful.

I thought I could tie a lanyard to it and just clip it on a pack for easy access, but it's best to keep it in its holster.

5. Witch Doctor 01

The hook is used to open beer bottles...

Don't forget to look at the leatherman site to check out the other replaceable/expandable tools and parts as backups...

6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Oh man, I am so skilled at opening a bottle of suds with a plain knife.....

Sapper John likes this.
  7. Witch Doctor 01

yep but this is a way cooler way to show your buds...

1. Joe13
  2. Tully Mars
  3. Hanzo
  4. KAS
  5. Quigley_Sharps
  6. Alpha Dog
  7. Castiel
  8. Castiel
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7