Leaving Germany for a forest life

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TinyWildThing, Nov 21, 2016.

1. TinyWildThing

TinyWildThing Monkey

Keep it up. Even if my man leaves me I´d still go on that path. It´s the one less traveled...so you wont have much company. But the one youll find, will be exquisit, real, and worth all of the privations.
    And even if your gonna be all alone. Youll get to know yourself in a way, that fulfills all of you. Our souls are various, independent and changeable. They have everything already in them

Cruisin Sloth, GOG and avagdu like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Why do I get the feeling your an American and one of our ''Ghost'' writers on here?

3. TinyWildThing

TinyWildThing Monkey

I dont know; maybe you spend too much time and effort trying to find things to be suspicious about. Let me tell you something: there Are by far enough things on this beautiful planet we SHOULD be questioning. Wondering if someone you havnt even talked to or been bothered by is who she sais she is, to me seems rather banal.

But we all create our own very Problems from time to time. What is this even? Ghost writer

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Still would like to see that cabin?

5. TinyWildThing

TinyWildThing Monkey

Pictures of the cabin will follow once taken while im there. Heres some pictures of the trailer im converting right now if thatll ease your mind ;-)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. TinyWildThing

TinyWildThing Monkey

upload failed. now again

20161126_144226.

20161126_144244.

20161126_144309.

20161126_144333.

20161126_144350.

arleigh and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I find the ideal of a summer cabin intriguing.
    Were I live if we get down to freezing twice a year is plenty.

chelloveck likes this.
  8. TinyWildThing

TinyWildThing Monkey

Winters up there are very hard sometimes. A was actually planning to buy some ground far north in lappland, as the prices there are...below every average Ive ever seen...but the low ground price has a good rreason. down to -40 degrees (Celsius) in winter, loong times without the sun even rising in winter and strange summers where the sun doesnt set for weeks.
    Even the summers up there are pretty cold.
    Most of the swedes live in or near a big city but dont want to miss out on the great space and nature theyre havin, so they all have a small cabin to spend some nice warm days in the short summer.
    But I love winter and cold weather, so living there away from people, is just wonderfull.

Gotta do a lot of prepairings though and as it is already november over im a little short in time, But hopefully I wont freeze to death tthis winter ;)

9. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

Welcome to the forum!

10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

At -40 the °C or °F it doesn't matter.

mysterymet and VisuTrac like this.
  11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

So where do I get to sleep ???

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7