Legal Monarchical Cognitive Dissonance

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by fl4848, Sep 10, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Cognitive Dissonance is presenting two contradictory ideas in order to confuse.

The state of Massachusetts uses a tactic, which I refer to as "Legal Monarchical Cognitive Dissonance", by which they have a contradictory law for every law on the books, with a particular emphasis on firearm laws, so that they can, in effect, rule like a monarch (a king, a queen, a dictator) and pick and choose which rule they would like to follow, depending on the given circumstance.

So if Joey (a Trump supporter and a Republican) is pulled over with a gun in his car, and he is arrested for having a firearm in his car, and goes to court, the judge can reference law 2342.232.3234 section B, that states that it's illegal to transport a firearm in your vehicle.

However, if Maura Healey's cousin Sam (a Biden supporter with strong political connections to the elite) is pulled over with a gun in his car, the judge can reference 2342.232.3234 section C, which states that it is legal to transport a firearm in your vehicle, and let him off the hook.

See how that works?

Contradictory laws exist so that judges can act like kings and queens and do whatever they want, depending on the circumstance, because there is a law for every circumstance that the judge might want.

Zimmy likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea, but didn't Mass just get it's ass handed to it pulling this exact same bullshit, arresting and convicting out of state folks for carrying in Mass, which has now ignited one of the biggest gun challenges to date, and will likely end up before SCOTUS!

jim2, mysterymet and fl4848 like this.
  3. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I didn't hear that, but I hope they do get their asses handed to them. That would be wonderful. This state is a bunch of tyrants who are above the law, and make it up as they go along.

jim2 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

You can escape like I did. I am a Masshole in exile in the midwest and loving it. Just remember if you move out this way to a red state you are a refugee not a missionary!

fl4848 and jim2 like this.
  5. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Preach it Brother!

6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Missionary for Trump?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7