1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Legislative Bloopers??

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Jul 8, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"I don't know anyone here that's been killed with a handgun." -- Rep. Avery Alexander, D-New Orleans

"I think we have passed something that we didn't want to do." --Rep. Chuck McMains, R-Baton Rouge

"I can't believe that we are going to let a majority of the people decide what is best for this state." -- Rep. John Travis, D-Jackson

"This amendment does more damage than it does harm." --Rep. Cynthia Willard-Lewis, D-New Orleans

"Y'all are hurting my tender ears. I would appreciate it if y'all would scream one at a time." -- House Speaker John Alario, D-Westwego

"I was 15 years old before I ate my first chicken without tire tracks." -- Rep. Jay McCallum, D-Farmerville
    Describing how it is to run through a gauntlet of lobbyists to get to the Senate chamber: "They're lined up like cooters on a log on a sunshiny day." -- Sen. B.B. "Sixty" Rayburn, D-Bogalusa

not only do they vote...they MAKE the laws...:rolleyes:

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

New monument
    clinton2.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7