leo'sfile amicus brief in heller:

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Tango3, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

OMG Guess what? Guns reduce crime!!
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57641:shock:[beer][beer][beer][beer][beer]
    Somebody pinch me!

"Guns save lives," the brief said. "In the hands of law-abiding citizens, guns provide very substantial public safety benefits. In all 50 states – but not the District – it is lawful to use firearms for defense against home invaders. The legal ownership of firearms for home defense is an important reason why the American rate of home invasion burglaries is far lower than in countries which prohibit or discourage home handgun defense."
    The brief said handgun owne

2. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

WTF? Did I just read that or did I have some weird kind of hallucinogenic trip?

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Cool, the real LEOs got to speak on it instead of te political figureheads that normaly spew crap against guns.

4. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

That's like us regular enlisted folks when politicians come visit in Iraq. I've never got within line-of-sight with one of them let alone actually talked to one. I once saw a report on a cop in Texas who was shot at by gang banger. He ran to a truck stopped in traffic and asked the guy in it if the had a gun. The guy said "yessir" the cop said "would you mind grabbing it and giving me some help?"

5. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Wow, did I read that right? Must be the drugs in the water system.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7