Lets all chip in and help this poor girl and her family out...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, Jan 15, 2016.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I think she would have been, except they couldn't record the dialog over the sound of the base drum.

Hanzo and Tully Mars like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

No. Stupid should make you ugly, that way you are less likely to pass it on.

Hanzo, Seepalaces and GOG like this.
  3. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

How do some people remember to keep breathingo_O

Seepalaces likes this.
  4. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Hmmm...I spent a total of $4 to try and win it....maybe I should try a campaign for reimbursement.
    [peep]

Seepalaces likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

But they make the most interesting stories.

Seepalaces, GOG and Tully Mars like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

:lol:

Sadly these people are always wanting something for nothing. The thoughts of earning or budgeting just isn't part of their life. Pathetic society we have. The worst is that people have donated which just encourages this behavior.

7. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Whew, that's what I thought.

AD1 likes this.
  8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

GoFundMe shut it down. Good on 'em. I agree with all the above comments basically. We bought just one ticket for $2, because the absolute minimum prize is $4, so if we won anything, we'd at least double our money. If not, we're only out $2 which I can make back in about 10minutes by recycling cans. Odds are the same, no matter how many tickets you buy. And if we lose, it's not anyone else's problem/responsibility.

9. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Does her gene pool need more chlorine?

TailorMadeHell likes this.
  10. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

So you learn...

11. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Damn you mean I sent that package of 2 year old tater chips for nothing?....;)
    I guess even worse is I'll be getting them back and I've already had the trash hauled off...

Tully Mars and TailorMadeHell like this.
  12. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I find nothing wrong with playing as long as you don't cut your throat to do so. I bought five tickets. It was money I budgeted to entertainment. My bills were paid and my food was in the fridge. I will not play the lotto if everything else is not paid. That's like pawning the title to your only vehicle. In the end, you could be worse off such as this moron. Please help control the idiot population. Have your potatoes spayed or neutered.

13. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

This makes me wonder though...could I do a GoFundMe 'campaign' to build my off-grid (furnished) stone cottage complete with greenhouse, root cellar, and raccoon-proof chicken coop?

14. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I'd kick in a few bucks for your place.

Tully Mars likes this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

All you need is a "Good Story" Sincer Look, and an Interesting Line.... There will be a few, that Pony Up... The better the Story and Line, the more suckers you can Hook... AlaskaChick & I always wanted to start an "Adopt a Bear Cub.com Website" We figured we could say, " if your send $20US, we will send you a Picture of YOUR Bear Cub... For $50US We will send you a Picture, and a Paw Print of your Bear Cub.... And for $100US We will send you a Picture, Paw Print, and an eMail that tells you a lot about what your Bear Cub did, on that Day....." So what do you think? Would you swallow that Line?

16. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

PETA would probably help fund you, @BTPost.

Tully Mars likes this.
  17. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well now that depends...the cubs or their parents won't be suing for child support, will they?

TailorMadeHell and Tully Mars like this.
  18. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and oldawg like this.
  19. Elessar

Elessar Monkey+++

"If you're gonna be stupid, you'd better be tough." I learned this from a less-known philosopher of our generation.

20. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

When we were almost neighbors, we had a raccoon proof chicken coop. Of course the fully fenced property, the big aggressive rottie, and the fact that I backed her up with shotgun and .45 may have had something to do with the proofing!

1. T. Riley
  2. 3M-TA3
  3. BTPost
  4. Son0fLib3rty
  5. Legion489
  6. chimo
  7. UncleMorgan
  8. Seacowboys
  9. CATO
  10. AmericanRedoubt1776
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7