Lets Get Into This FTX Thing

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Nov 17, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Bitcoin will be fine as it is not a "crypto". It is listed and ranked as an asset/commodity. Crypto is dead as we all said it would be and anyone with any is going to $0. You are right about that!

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img - 2022-11-23T092943.653.

mysterymet and enloopious like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Such an obvious Ponzi Scheme.

I often asked people to had posted on other boards about their 'Crypto' cash - did they get any tulip bulbs with the bitcoin.... They had no clue about my comment, which was my point.

A fool and his money.

enloopious likes this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

If you don’t hold your keys you don’t own your coin…

enloopious likes this.
  5. enloopious

So Brady once took a picture with Trump and its guilt by association cause they took a picture together? You're stretching there where there is no connection because what? TDS?

6. enloopious

There are still people supporting the war in Ukraine even after all of the corruption has been exposed. The DNC has been caught taking our tax dollars and sending them to Ukraine and funneling them back into their own pockets in the largest case of blatant theft ever recorded. Why would anyone still follow the criminals rules, decrees, and edicts??? People need to wake up.

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[QUOTE="enloopious, post: 701871, member: 2059”]… Why would anyone still follow the criminals rules, decrees, and edicts??? [/QUOTE]

Uhm, because most people don't want their dogs shot, get beat to pulp with a rubber hose and then be disappeared behind razor wire and cement walls perhaps?

People can put up with a lot of shit. And I don't see very many people wanting to go first.

Dunerunner and enloopious like this.
  8. enloopious

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

One believes what one wants to believe. I see a problem with not having an honest media reporting truth or at least investigating. There is little if any pressure to bring this dirt bag back under indictment although I heard there were moves to extradite him from the Bahamas. He is probably afraid of being the victim of a Clinton accident and I don't blame him.

We can discuss this without getting personal and that is how it must be...

enloopious and Minuteman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7