Lets Talk Financial Collapse...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Oct 19, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The money printing is off the hook. There is somewhere between 40-50% of all the money in the history of the US printed within the last year. That means that your dollar is worth 40-50% less than it was a year ago. So if you saved $100k up since last year it would by $50k worth of goods this year. This only looks to go faster and faster as their money printers go insane. Why aren't people moving to Bitcoin? It can't be printed.

Let's look at this from a criminal point of view. If someone walked into your house and took $50k what would you do? What if they had on a badge? What if they had on a suit? What if they told you they were god and it was for your own good? No matter what they said it would still be theft.

For some reason this just happened to 350million people in America and nobody said a word about it.

Let me rephrase it. Suppose someone came into your house and drank 50% of your blood. They left you weak and drained and feeble and in serious health risk. Would you feel the same way? Money is earned from the labor of people who spend their time building and crafting and using very real parts of their time and lives to make something constructive. When these politicians steal via the money printer they are also stealing YOUR LIFE BLOOD that you used to make those products. This is the same as cutting off your fingers and toes or hobbling you and saying its just fine. Its just a tax. When did people become so ignorant and docile?

Could all of the constant Covid news be a distraction to cover up the financial collapse?

If you have any opinions on the financial collapse of America please feel free to share. If you have no idea that America is collapsing or you think someone is going to save you from it please share that as well.

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I totally you agree with you. The US is in for an inevitable financial collapes and when that happens the SHTF-- civil unrest will be like nothing we have ever seen. As bad as the great depression was society was relatively civil. People would take whatever kind of works was available, people had self pride and a work ethic. Government handouts have destroyed the work ethic and there is a whole underclass of people who would kill you for your shoes. When the government can't pay the interest on the foreign debt will countries like China demand payment in US resources like timber, coal, oil, natural, gas , food rather than worthless dollars. Our politicians have stabbed the American people in the back with their printing money, borrowing on future generations, and spending on social programs order to make people dependent on the government. This is only the tip of the financial bomb that is headed our way. The USA had good run but we have become fat and complacent and lost the vision of our founding fathers.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Criminals can come in your house and take 50,000 dollars, happens all the time. They have badges and instead of stealing they call it asset forfeiture.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yes, but the USD is for the moment the best looking turd in the pile.
    The SDR is the next.
    Wait until they roll out the CBDC's then it's all up for grabs.
    Fiat always goes to zero and then they replace it with something else just as likely to go to zero.
    Welcome to the forth turning.
    It's going to be a hell of a ride.
    Got real assets?

crowdaddy, enloopious, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I figure I don't have much choice but to just go down with the ship,, not financially able to do much about it ,,, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how much fighting I'll be able to do on the way down.

crowdaddy, enloopious, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

enloopious likes this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Just filling up your truck is financial collapse nowadays

enloopious, SB21 and johnbb like this.
  8. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

Gas just hit $3.00 here with diesel at $3.19 gal
    [flag]

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I got news for y'all, the new currency will be boolits and a guns capacity to dispense them, along with the will and desperation to use them! When you need a wheelbarrow full of dollars to buy a quart of milk or a loaf of bread, or insulin or heart meds, you got two choices, barter with coin or gold/silver whatever, or barter with bullets!

madmax, crowdaddy, enloopious and 5 others like this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bidumb is begging Putin to sell us oil along with begging the Saudis when just 8 months ago we were producing our own.

11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hell, 8 months ago we were selling it to the rest of the world!

12. enloopious

OK so gold and silver should have gone through the roof via price discovery but they haven't. This is a clear indication that the market is being manipulated, which, obviously it is. This is because there is gold and silver and then there is gold and silver on paper. They just keep printing more and more gold and silver certificates. There used to be a law that you had to HAVE the gold and silver that you sold to people. When Nixon took that away he invited the criminals to come rape the middle class.

The difference between gold and bitcoin is that nobody can make fake bitcoin. Robinhood is an attempt to do exactly that. People who trade in commodities are trying to make fake bitcoin but you can't spend from places like Robinhood. Why buy it there? The real problem comes down to centralization. This is what the banks want so they can create scenarios where big business takes advantage of us all. That is part of their plan. They want people to beg for them to come save them from the situation THEY created. They created this entire situation and every hyperinflation scenario through out time. Why? Because now people are begging for the Central Bank Digital Currency. The CBDC is just another way of keeping the same system going. It is completely centralized and infinitely corruptible. It also steals the very lives of everyone of us.

That is the key. If it is controlled and managed by a central organization then it is able to be attacked and taken over. That is why Bitcoin requires a 51% majority of every user to make changes. No other crypto does that even though they claim to be "blockchain". They are trying to distract everyone to think that the big thing is the blockchain when its actually the decentralization of power. There are boards of directors who control them or even a single guy in some cases. That is why they call them Sh*tcoins. Because they will crash just like fiat.

Let's see if anyone can see how this video is related. I mean this is in the TFHL for a reason.

13. Sunnyvibes

Sunnyvibes Monkey

14. enloopious

This just went out to the public and for the first time the general public got to see an explanation of BTC. Currently bitcoin is at a new low price. $47k. What an opportunity.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

The original Tucker Carlson video is behind a FOX paywall. And it's a copyright violation. YouTube will be pulling that one down soon.

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]
    coming soon to the USofA.

[​IMG]

Rhodesia (sorry, Zimbabwe) was the bread basket of Africa. Net exporter of food.
    Then an incompetent Communist took over, along with his 'friends"
    [​IMG]

why is this starting to seem like something we keep hearing about 'here'?

SB21, Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We don't hear much about South Africa-- my son has a co worker whose family had (past tense) a farm until the blacks took over. They all got out ----South Africa is not far behind Rhodesia

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. enloopious

So what do you do? Do you ride the flaming shit into the ground or do you hide your head in the sand or move to the woods and live in a van down by the river? This will most definitely result in the US going to war in some way or another.

The way I see it you have 2 choices. You either play the game and try to get rich or you move to your land and make yourself self sufficient. Grow your own crops, build your off grid location, etc. Moving to a farm is a good way to save the country but I also think we have to stand up for America. If we lose this country the world ends. We are the last stand against the NWO, Communism, or what ever you want to call it. The ONLY answer is to imagine the world you want to live in and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Go be the person you have always wanted to be. Don't compromise. When we make excuses we sacrifice part of ourselves.

We actually have all of the tools and knowledge to make the future awesome, we just haven't put them all together yet. If you can identify a problem there is already a solution to it. The problem is getting away from the time wasters like TV and actually living your life. I don't think there has ever been a TV show that has ever improved someones life. I don't think we can afford to lose faith in America. When that happens it fails. We can evolve though, that seems to be the only way forwards. Now what does that entail?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm already on the farm and prepping as hard as I can! Still working but planning to retire eventually...maybe 10 years. Then, I go to the farm and lock the gate!

20. crowdaddy

crowdaddy Monkey++

In 10 years, there is not going to be anything left. It is too late now, all one can do is dig in and wait for it to come crashing down.

Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  1. VisuTrac
  2. oil pan 4
  3. DKR
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Ganado
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Garand69
  10. MiMan43
  11. HK_User
  12. Yard Dart