Lets Talk Financial Collapse...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Oct 19, 2021.

1. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I had the same thoughts in 2008, and yet here we are 13 years later. Never under estimate the number of rabbits they can pull out of a hat.

crowdaddy, Brokor, VisuTrac and 2 others like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

We are definitely at the end of it and yet I keep thinking 'the people will fight back'. Maybe they wont but all of the rules and laws and things that used to keep us from doing stuff are going away. Nobody is following them and that is a really good sign. If you start a business and accept bitcoin as payment you are fighting back. If you stop complying you are fighting back. If you refuse to shop at the big box stores and start growing your own food you are fighting back. If you refuse to take the shot and wear a mask you are fighting back. Do not comply. We don't need them. They produce nothing and steal everything. They are parasites disguised as saviors. Don't fall for it. Lets move on with our world, not theirs. Imagine the best case scenario and live it. Don't worry about their lies and fear mongering. There is nothing to be afraid of, ever!

madmax and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"OK so gold and silver should have gone through the roof via price discovery but they haven't. This is a clear indication that the market is being manipulated, which, obviously it is. This is because there is gold and silver and then there is gold and silver on paper. They just keep printing more and more gold and silver certificates. There used to be a law that you had to HAVE the gold and silver that you sold to people. When Nixon took that away he invited the criminals to come rape the middle class."

Well, it just wasn't Nixon Billy Clinton changed the banking laws to allow them to loan far greatly amounts than they held just like Nixon did for gold and they also use to be restricted by how much they could loan compared to their assets.

I did like this explanation for why gold and silver hasn't hit the roof as been watching it carefully for a long time now. I would never purchase precious metal certificates (just paper) as that seems to defeat the purpose of buying gold and silver but I suppose some do.

4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm sure you are familiar with this old saying, "It's too late to work with the system and too early to start shooting folks" or something like that! We find ourselves in between, so prepare while you can! I AM!

enloopious, crowdaddy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

There will come a time to lock the gate and dig in, but we're not there just yet... maybe next year... maybe five years from now! Regardless, of when it happens, I'm gonna continue working, earning, living and prepping. I'm not ready nor financially able to retreat from the world at this time, so I'm gonna milk this system for as long and as much as I can! One of my many plans includes prepping for a future where nothing bad happens.

6. enloopious

This may all just be academic at this point. The poles are flipping and the CIA knew this decades ago. They call it the Adam and Eve event and removed it from public knowledge. There wont be many left should this occur which it looks pretty certain at this point. There are so many signs and warnings. Its kinda hard to ignore them. Why does the info below coincide with the Agenda 2030?

Is this why there is such a rush to get to Mars? You will notice that they all are scheduled to be done before 2030.

If any of this is true or accurate, which it looks to be, then you can understand why it would be ok for those who know about it to do anything possible to find a way to avoid it. Their morals and guilty conscience would not stop them from doing what ever it takes to come out of this alive. It makes things like the Georgia Guide stones take on a whole new meaning.

7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Well, if something really bad was going to happen, like the poles flipping, huge earthquake, or a comet/asteroid was gonna hit the earth do you really think TPTB wouldn't try to hide it as long as they could? Did you see "2012", did you read "48 Hours"? The chaos leading up to the event would be worse than the actual event. Everyone would be dead by the time the end came! I agree that 2030 is kinda close, usually they want to give themselves more time, but once you have call something Agenda 2030, you're stuck with it!

enloopious likes this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Global warming doesn't sound so bad
    t

enloopious likes this.
  9. enloopious

Yeah they would definitely hide it from the public. They wouldn't want the panic but also, they could profit from it with out repercussions. With all the money they make from "global warming" and fear mongering, they can build themselves bunkers, rockets, bases on the moon or what ever else they think will save them. They have planned on surviving and want to come out on top and in charge of the world. Sure some of the rest of us may survive but we will not have all of the gold, silver, resources, tech, and so on. That's their plan.

This is what it looks like when a country is being destroyed. The people are pissed and they can see what is going on. Unless you don't want to know. This is the last stage before blows start flying. If America is going to survive at all we need to start fighting back NOW!

Cruisin Sloth, Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  10. enloopious

Here is an outline of the plan. People think there is going to be physical violence, war, guns, shooting and looting etc but that is not what the powers that be want. They want us to kill each other. They don't want us to bring out the guillotine for them even though THEY are the ones responsible. Watching the video below you can see both how they caused these problems and how to fix them. If they are attacking the education system then we need to pull our children out of it. Do the opposite of what they did to get us here.

Some people say that you can't do this or you can't do that. Most of the people only focus on 1 single part of the solution. If we all start doing them all right now then there is nothing they can do to stop us.

Its strange to think it but if we all stopped doing one thing, such as paying taxes, they could do nothing to stop us. Now imagine we all stopped complying on ALL fronts. They would really be screwed.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. VisuTrac
  2. oil pan 4
  3. DKR
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Ganado
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Garand69
  10. MiMan43