Lets Talk Zombies...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Oct 22, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

We have had a massive increase in zombie movies over the past 20 years. Some would say it is an unrealistic increase beyond market demand. What if it is actually possible that there really will be a zombie apocalypse? Some people believe that, not only is it possible, but that is EXACTLY what the NWO has planned for all of us. This conspiracy has plausibility and tons of evidence.

First sign:
    Lots of zombie movies and TV shows preparing the people to accept it.

Second Sign:
    CDC and other official government agencies make actual resources preparing them for a zombie apocalypse.
    Zombie Preparedness | CDC
    PREPARING FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - The CDC is training the military.

Third Sign:
    There are underground videos showing exactly how it is actually possible and people experiencing "strange things".
    SHOCKING: Dr. Carrie Madej Releases FIRST LOOK at Pfizer Vial Contents
    ABSOLUTE PROOF - COVID SHOTS CONTAIN LETHAL PARASITES, GRAPHENE OXIDE AND STAINLESS STEEL = MURDER
    THIS IS IN THE VACCINES ! THE UNDYING HYDRA: A MINI-MONSTER THAT CLONES ITSELF. HAS NEUROTOXINS ?
    DISTURBING! Pfizer Vaccine Zoomed w/ Microscope?! Are Living Cells/ Organisms Mixed In?!
    Injectable Microchips/Nanobots?
    Injectable Microchips/Nanobots?

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I've seen zombies everywhere, wearing masks and "eating brains" by spouting the MSM rhetoric. Haven't killed any yet but the temptation is there.

Dunerunner, 3cyl, Brokor and 9 others like this.
  3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Every time I leave the farm I see Zombies in ever increasing numbers :(

Dunerunner, SB21, Lancer and 2 others like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Say it ain't so man ! Any farther south and you'll be backstroking to Mexico !

Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Just guessing, There must be money to be made off Zombies?

Dunerunner, SB21 and enloopious like this.
  6. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Sadly they do tend to have fat trust funds.

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

upload_2021-10-22_17-1-30.

Dunerunner, 3cyl, crowdaddy and 3 others like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

With the ever increasing numbers of drugged out crazies on meth or heroin, we already have zombies among us, hell, I have a whole bunch of um just a couple hundred yards from the house, they come through all the time stealing anything not bolted down! Haven't shot one yet, but I fear it's only a matter of time before they start breaking into homes while folks are home!

enloopious, mysterymet, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I have friends who have been to this point leaning anti gun who are now asking for direction. I gotta laugh because this is the exact reason one just gave me.

10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

There's got to be the sacrificial lamb,, sooner, rather than later.

Gator 45/70, enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Ever notice how the Whu-Flu has completely bypassed all the homeless camps? Despite the living conditions, it hasn't made it into those camps nor have they been forced to take the Fauxie Ouchie, and they are not dropping like flies from ether! Ether the drugs they are taking kills the Coof or, it was all a great big cooking lie, I'm leaning hard toward Lie!

12. enloopious

Has anyone seen the videos of those people who can't wake up and have narcolepsy after getting the stabby stab? Let's see if I can find some...

Oh they are all gone. Well I guess that's not surprising.Just try posting one yourself and see how fast its gone. I'll post some when they come back up.

I saw one where the guy couldn't wake up his wife. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and no matter what he did he couldn't wake her up. I mean I think I have seen that same sign in EVERY zombie movie ever.

This is actual zombie IRL but not the kind I'm talking about... or is it? Don't see the link below if you have a weak stomach or dislike bugs.
    Zombies are real!

One of the things listed in the 4 parasites found in the shot may actually be the Hydra Vulgaris or a mutated nanobot version depending on your info. Anyone following the lab break downs of the ingredients will already know this. The hydra can control other organisms with its antennae and that is what they think it is modeled after.
    Shape Shifter! From Creator of 'Fall Of The Cabal' Series! "You Don't Want This Sh*t In Your Body!

Now here is Forbes Magazine saying that we are going to get a ZPAW
    A Zombie Apocalypse Prediction For 2021? CDC Has A Preparedness Guide

While that is done in a humorous way it is important to note that Forbes is a financial magazine and all of the most wealthy people in the world are actually preparing for a zombiePAW.
    Tech Billionaires Building Fortresses In Preparation For The Apocalypse
    Inside the high-tech fortresses of the super-rich

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Not sure about the zombie fixation, I get it but it's just not entirely credible. Still possible, just not very likely.
    However, gene specific bioweapons, that's another story. They can target specific ethnicity and that's not science fiction, it's fact.

And let's not forget about Wuhan.
    Believe me, there are people within this "government" you call yours who fully support all of it. Biden is on record as stating they intend to make white people a minority. With a weaponized virus or "vaccine", it wouldn't be difficult.

arleigh, enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

This is funny, because I told the wife the same thing, that the shot was going to turn people into zombies and shows like the walking dead were to de-sensitize us to killing them.

enloopious likes this.
  16. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Here you go, "For the first time (white people) will be an absolute minority in America...absolute minority...that's not a bad thing." -Creepy Joe

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I know zombies are real. I see them lined up at the Democrat voter registration desks, before each "election"!

18. enloopious

Just watched the movie "Cell" and it was about this very subject only they used 5G to activate it. They kinda leave off the part about everyone getting the Vaxx but fits right in. I give the ZPAW about a 50/50 chance realistically.

Brokor likes this.
  19. What was the Heinlein story were a biological agent was engineered to attack only persons of oriental (chinese communist) ethnicity?

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

crowdaddy and enloopious like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7