Lets Talk Zombies...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Oct 22, 2021.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Me both times.
    It lives, it dies and it lives again.
    This is the thread that never dies.

2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

That is the whole point of a zombie, right?

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The thing I like about Zombies is that they move so slow… Has anyone ever seen a Zombie run or running? Nope cause they are always dragging one foot, or the other… and Zombies are ALWAYS afraid of fire… So it doesn’t do much to shoot them unless you cut them in half with a shotgun at close range… but if you throw Gasoline on them and then light them up, they burn pretty well till they are consumed… I have never seen a Zombie rise out of their burned ashes, never… Just a consideration…

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

So far, one of the best posts in the thread!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Zombies in media is a no brainer (pun intended). Action movies need a villain and what we used to be able to use are no longer politically correct:
    • Criminals are victims of whiteness
    • Communists are now what we produce in our schools
    • Invading countries are only invading because of our whiteness ruining theirs
    • Terrorists are victims responding to whiteness
    • etc.
    The only things left are Domestic White Nationalists (basically all Republicans, Libertarians, and suspect non affiliateds) and the Hollywood Hive Mind really thinks they exist and just may finally produce those 300,000,000 guns and hunt them down if they get pissed off.

Process of elimination gives us zombies. Nobody gets offended and nobody will go off the handle and kill the film makers, and thus the money flows.

Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7