Lib-tard meltdown... if this had been a Trump supporter...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well tough shit.
    Don't like the Electoral College then change it.

Another thing that I noticed is these people use violence and threat of violence to obtain a political goal.
    That is the definition of terrorism, but they aren't being called terrorists.
    Wonder why.

3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

One elect voter here who would speak openly in the local rag said he got 1,600 emails and 1,500 letters telling him to vote for Hitlery, OR ELSE! WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Terrorism? Perish the thought! Simply political free speech.

What happened to all the "What will Donald and his followers do? Will they accept the outcome of the election?" Why was there no "What will Hitlery and the lib-tards do? Will THEY accept the outcome of the election?!"

Well judging by MSNBC ("This not a horrible, horrible dream. You have not died and gone to hell..."), and pretty much all other NBC stations too, Mother Jones, Huffingandpuffington Report, Newsweek (I LOVED the election day issue where they had Hitlery as Prez and the photo of Hitlery signing the issues!), CNN ("Maybe Trumps plane will crash! I'll signal you while you are on the air live if it does!"), and too many others to list, the problem was not what would DONALD'S followers do if he lost, they would obviously man up and go about their business, it was what would the Commie-libs do when THEY lose! And we have an answer! And THAT is why politics matters, even to survivalists.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Tully Mars, Aeason, Yard Dart and 5 others like this.
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Actually, sweet lips, since I defended the nation it's more mine than yours! 'Least, that's how I see it!:D My freezing, sweating and getting shot at trumps what yore mama/dada told you about how special yore lil princess, azz is! :cool:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    oldawg, Tully Mars, Aeason and 8 others like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

why is it the media only reports on the crazy people? oh yeah they are more interesting in their stupidity.

6. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Ahhh yes. Mad-town...the Berkeley of the Midwest, great place to party but swarming with liberals. My alma mater.

Aeason, Altoidfishfins and Sgt Nambu like this.
  7. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

You know, before the elections, I made the mistake of informing a liberal/feminist of some of the crimes that Hillary was accused of. She then began screaming at me about how I'm sexist and also called me racist for supporting Trump. I tried to tell her that I don't really support Trump either but she apparently couldn't calm herself down. I even tried making a joke and changing the subject but it didn't matter. I had become the most despicable person in the world to her for informing her of crimes that Hillary had committed.

8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hey @GhostX, you really have to watch that truth stuff around leftists (I won't call them liberals - liberals by definition are open minded individuals who try to take in as much information as possible before deciding on a position).

These people are fanatics whose line of thinking is narrowed to a small set of circumstances and beliefs and real world truths are irrelevant to them.

These types exist on the political right as well. The left likes to call them narrow-minded bigots, but in reality there's little difference between the two. It appears that there are many more of them on the left (or perhaps they're just more vocal).
    Just my [2c].

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    GhostX, Ura-Ki, Tully Mars and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7