Lights Out by Halffast - signed copies - David Crawford

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by melbo, Mar 25, 2010.

1. arbninftry

arbninftry Monkey+++

Just ordered one. Cant wait to get it.

2. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

I had already ordered two from Amazon before I remembered there would be signed copies available here. Now I have to wait again.
    But I'm waiting with Lights Out! in print in my hands HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

3. eclipse

eclipse Monkey+

Just received a second notice about winning the book. Does this mean melbo did not receive my mailing address or did all winners get a second notice?

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No, it means not all the winners checked in. If you won already and sent in your address, ignore the note.

5. WSM

WSM Monkey+

I shot off a PM with my mailing address but if it's needed again let me know.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Sorry if that wasn't clear. Everyone who sent me a PM already is good to go. There are 4 who have not claimed their book.

7. rusteerooster

rusteerooster Monkey+

can we get a list of the 4? Just want to make sure you got my info.

Thanks again and especially to David...

8. melbo

I got yours. 3.14 right? ;)

Those we've not heard from are:

magnus392
    roelke
    steppingup
    shakyjake64

9. wein mann

wein mann Monkey++

Lights Out is a great read! [applaud]

10. steppingup

steppingup Monkey++

Looks like I won a signed copy. One of the best reads in my life, I have read it maybe 6 times. Too bad it is where we are probably heading. Thanks all.

11. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Congrats to all of the winners. There is no better read. The real winners are of us who have read "Lights Out" and had it impact our lives. Thanks so much David.

12. Dunbar

Dunbar Monkey++

Melbo
    Thanks for the E-mail but I'm not on the list of winners. I am not one who has shared much with this group. I've been reading you folks for a couple years. I want to thank everyone for the information they share. When I have something important to share I will.

Thanks to you for this site, and all that are involved.
    Semper Fi

B

13. cowboy255

cowboy255 Monkey+

Any chance of Lights Out becoming available in other ebook formats ie NOOK? hint hint ;^)

14. BoWingo

BoWingo Monkey+

According to Haffast himself,

15. melbo

I had also suggested the Apple iBooks store. They allow you to self publish.

David's currently busy signing and a little bird told me that he's going to start shipping the copies to our winners as well as those who bought signed copies from SM...

I'd like to see LO digitally offered on all platforms as well as in airport bookstores.

16. G4mbl3

G4mbl3 Monkey+

Thank you for the chance to try and win an awesome book. When it was available online to read, I read it front to back 2 times and still is my favorite book. Worth the read, and even though I did not win, I will still try to get a signed copy. Thanks again

17. BoWingo

BoWingo Monkey+

I'm excited! I didn't win, but I went ahead and ordered a signed copy anyway. I'm looking forward to it and hope that it gets here in time to (re)read during my 22 hour flight to Singapore! Who knows, it might even make the flight tolerable.

18. BoWingo

BoWingo Monkey+

Awesome! Got my signed and numbered (#23) copy in the mail yesterday! b::

19. melbo

Nice. Now that they are shipping, I can admit that I still have not held a physical copy in my hands. Hopefully that changes today :)

20. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I have to say...EXCELLENT work Halffast! I am half way through the book, and enjoying my night time reads. My wife is up next for reading it. Thank you for all of your hard work!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7