Lights Out by Halffast - signed copies - David Crawford

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by melbo, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Got mine in the mail today #21 of 25... thanks again

2. neilfj

neilfj Monkey+++

My copy showed up in the mailbox today, #25 of 25. I forgot how long it was. It will serve to keep me up late for the next few nights. Thanks to all who made this possible.

3. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Mine also arrived today #24 of 25 signed by David. Thanks David and to all who made this possible. I confess, that I had never read the pdf addition. So, I've just finished chapter 1 and can hardly put it down.

Thanks again and bye, gotta go...

4. Hulka73

Hulka73 Monkey+++

I got mine today too. Thanks again!

(blurry cell phone pics)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Got mine today! #40

Thanks, David!

Byte

6. JaxShooter

JaxShooter Monkey+

#23 is in my grubby little paws. Much obliged!

7. D Strokes

D Strokes Monkey+

Got my signed copy on the way!

Unsigned copy is already being read! Great story! :)

8. BoWingo

BoWingo Monkey+

Wait a second....I though I was #23. You think halffast signed more than one batch of 25?? ;)

9. kenlefeb

kenlefeb Monkey++

#14 Arrived!

I was excited to get my copy, #14, in the mail today!

My son is about halfway through the copy I bought him for Christmas, so he's been telling me all about it as he's been reading it. Now, I'll see if I can catch up to him!

10. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You are probably SM #23 of #25. I think David told me he was also going to # the first 1000 copies he signed, I bet BoWingo is #23 (no SM)

You'll also notice that this giveaway was for 20 copies and they are numbered to 25... The extra 5 are mine :)

11. JaxShooter

JaxShooter Monkey+

I smell a conspiracy!

12. Drumbo

Drumbo Monkey+

I got my signed #37 from David yesterday! Many thanks to Melbo and David for making this happen.

13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Totally awesome, guys. Man, I never thought the book would be a hefty 600 pages! This is fantastic. I thank David for an extraordinary book and for saving me the printer paper ;) Thanks to Melbo for hosting the E-book years back and for the opportunity for me to be a valued contributor to the SM. There is a very thoughtful forward, with melbo and others thanked for their contributions at making Lights Out a huge success.

You guys are the best. Signed copy #12 arrived safe and sound.

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

#34 showed up here this morning. Let me know when the first printing gets low, I'll order another one to help the publisher toward thinking a second run is a good idea. Thanx, halffast and melbo.

15. arbninftry

arbninftry Monkey+++

I got number 74 Saturday. Thanks, I might get others for gifts.

16. capt45

capt45 Monkey+

Whoo hooo! I finally got out (8" of snow) to the post office and my copy was there (#22 of 25)!

We get another 'snow day' tomorrow, my house is clean, suppers made and I can read all day tomorrow!

Thanks David and Melbo and all who made this possible!

17. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

on page 83 of copy 39 already.

Many great sentiments on here that I would like to echo. Thanks to those who did what they did to make the book happen.
    I got the opportunity to read it once online and now have a hard copy to read and maybe lend out to some who need a push in the right direction.

18. tjeffries

tjeffries Monkey+

Copy number 84 was in my mailbox this afternoon when I got home from work! Thanks David, loved the online version, know I'll enjoy this one as well.

19. Bear4570

Bear4570 Monkey+++

Got my signed copy, Thanks Dave for your generousity, looking forward to an enjoyable read.

20. Halffast

Halffast Wannabe Hack Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm going to be on Jack Spirko's show tomorrow if anyone wants to hear what a blathering idiot I am.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7