Lightweight food source for operation and survival kits.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by neverquitindustries, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Hello Everyone,

My name is Nathan Merithew and I am the owner of a small company called Never Quit Industries the makers of ASAP Any Situation Always Prepared High Protein Mela Replacement.

Since our product came into the market place we have had a small amount of success with our target customers (MIL Special Operations) but I know our product fits a wider range than that.

We built a disposable drink pouch out of mil-spec material that is bio and chem resistant and inside is a sports nutrition quality high protein meal replacement.

You just simply rip open the top, fill with water, shake for 60 seconds and there you have it.

I would like to offer everyone here a 10% off promo code if you'd like to purchase a box of 20 meal replacements. Code: survivalmonkey

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at nate@nqinutrition.com or visit www.neverquitindustries.com

Thanks for your time.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

First post selling?
    How about a new member introduction? welcome aboard.

3. andy

andy Monkey+++

your site looks intresting but my A.D.D. streak likes site with lots of flashing logos and ads... at least your site will give me something to kill time with while on watch tonight.

welcome btw

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7