Lil upset: a watch thread

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by timberwolf50, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. weaselhawk

weaselhawk Guest

if you find it usefull i give permission for you to fix the spelling and grammer just let me know i just crave to help people and he made like 5 books the great living in grubby times is great the explanes how to build a bug out house with a chain saw quick and its like a prepper book but doing it cheap the compass book is good but takes learning to get it once you do its a simple system keep time and direction when you want to go home take a string each inch is 10 mins lay the string out on the ground with compass and read the way home with map you get with 10 feet of start just keep time and direction and you dont have to keep a pace count and you get withen 15 feet of start i use it once you get it no one will know how you get home want opsec send your friend the time and direction and he sends his then you to can find each other and no one can find you don think he is on internet kinda not tech type

Motomom34 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7