limbaugh calls for riots in denver???

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

And to think that I listened to him on a daily basis during the Clinton years.
    I have all but abandoned The Republican party. and what they have come to truly represent today. I did not like Clinton as President, but at least he did not throw the entire aspects of the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights completly out the window like the Neocons have. Don't get me wrong, I still can't stand a G*^D%^$D liberal and Clinton II or Obama are are just as bad as the Neocon element today.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

My wifes a dyed in the wool "ditto head.."I think hes justa blow hard any more..

4. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

Definitely a blow hard...I agree. Fortunately he is harmless as his mouth is his only weapon and words mean nothing really, actions though, well that is a whole different story. My mother gets a kick out him and says he should be shot, though I wouldn't want to dirty the bullet lol.

5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Never cared for him, wonder if Savage has picked up this story, not much love lose between the 2

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

If even the avid "Ditto-heads" are calling in to complain, we can see this will go nowhere. Rush has stuffed his fat foot in his mouth - and bitten it half off. Whether he'll have the cojones to publically apologise - I won't hold my breath. Hes so far off the beam, he has his own mental zipcode.
    Forget about him.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7