Little girls firetruck..

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Feb 28, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

A firefighter is working on the engine outside the station when he notices a little girl riding down the sidewalk in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl is wearing a firefighter's helmet. The wagon is being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walks out to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," he says admiringly.

"Thanks, Mister Fireman," the girl says.

The firefighter looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles. "Little Partner," the firefighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little girl replies sweetly, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.

:unsure:

2. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

[LMAO] That's gonna leave a mark !!!

3. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

You are way bad CRC :lol:

4. CRC

It's a tough job....but hey...somebody's gotta do it.... :D

5. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

I'm glad somebody else recognized that other than me.

6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

7. CRC

oh puhleeeeeze..... [raspberry]

tell you what....I'll quit being bad....stay on topic....nothing funny out of me ever again....no smart aleck remarks...no jokes.....no commenting on anything anyone else says....

and we'll see how you like me then....ok?

[angel]

8. ghostrider

You did it before, and it lasted about a day. You were about to explode, and smarted off before you did. For your health, don't try.

9. CRC

I can do this...

and how far are you from Dallas???? [LMAO]

10. ghostrider

Two hours.

11. CRC

Close enough...

See you there...

April 28th. :D

12. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hope you don't mind Connie, I posted that over at Custom Knife & Gun forums - it's hilarious!

13. CRC

You are welcome to use anything...any jokes I put on here! Silly .....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7