1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

History Encyclopedias and Dictionaries Little Known Facts About The Amish 2014-09-22

And the Mennonites

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Brokor submitted a new resource:

Little Known Facts About The Amish - And the Mennonites

Read more about this resource...

alaskachick likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Nice piece of history. It was written many years ago but it is an interesting read. the author almost seems mean or has a disliking of the Amish. my wedding cake was an Amish, it was delicious.

alaskachick likes this.
  3. Tevin

Tevin Monkey+++

There should be a limit on how many topics any one member can start in a day.

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Why? Don't want to read that many posts just ignore them.

Keep postin' @Brokor

BTPost likes this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LOL! You should try some of these other "survival" forums. Just one of the popular ones for example, in four days --4 DAYS there were over 20,000 new posts I needed to read to catch up. So, if at any time you feel my 15 threads were too much for you, and all the work we do to keep this place going doesn't sit well with you, feel free to submit a complaint form to one of the Administrators. I would rather you be content with my moderate uploading considering the alternative could be far worse...

I have about 300 more books to upload...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7